Friday, February 8, 2013

Minor Disruption?

Date: February 7th, 2013
Type: Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:56am-4:15am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 8am
State of Mind Before: Depressed 
State of Mind After: Confused, Scarred
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: Helicopter.

I was watching a DVD, the last episode from a TV series. As usual I had already put my Aunt to bed, checked the house, and barred my door. As I was finishing up the episode I heard a distinct thump along my door and my bar move. I quickly quieted the set. I grabbed the weapon I have and proceeded to check the door. It was closed. I swept the house and went to my aunt's room to check on here. I asked here if it was her, but she said she was asleep and woke up cause she heard that noise. I calmed her a bit and headed back to the room. As I was getting things settled back, I checked my computer and barred the door. I heard and odd humming sound outside and it was really low. It was pulsating and oscillating very faintly.

Suddenly there was a noise of a copter at 4:08. It did not fly in, but all of a sudden it was the noise of a copter hovering somewhere north of me, perhaps a block or two away. The humming sound came from the southwest. The copter was there for a good 7 min just hovering. The other humming sound just continued two minutes more. It was all over by 4:15am, the copter hovering noise just stopped. There was no fade at all.

Now earlier that night around 7pm there was activity on the freeway as there was an accident. Copter were over the seen. You can hear the news, military, and police copters approach. The only way I could think of that copter coming in as if it was at high altitude and then hovered down. Hovered back up and left. However, you would think there would be a sound of entering and fading. The copter noise just started and stopped. The weather was clear, no loud noise from anywhere else, and it was relatively quiet.

Coincidence with the odd door thump, hum, and copter afterwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment