Sunday, February 10, 2013

They are back again

Date: February 9th, 2013
Type: CC4, CC5
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:50am-5:20am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:40am
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sad, Alert (Me), Tired (Aunt) 
State of Mind After:Alert (Me), Scared, Confused (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Aunt fell Asleep Early, Car Motor Noise, High Pitched Sound
Odd occurrences after: None.

   Yesterday was an uneventful Saturday. I did my writing as normal, watched some TV. Around 12:20am I put my aunt to bed, she just felt sleepy which is out of the ordinary since she falls asleep around 3:00am. I continued writing.

   Later on around 2am a friend took me to get Jack-n-Box and we went home. I had got my aunt coffee and a snack to eat. She was asleep, but seemed really groggy and out of it. After a few minutes she woke up so more and read her book for the rest of the night. Since she was already for bed, I thought just let her be.
Oddly enough my guest was anxious and wanted to go to sleep right away as well. He was dealing with issues again, so that was normal and understandable. He knocked out quickly around 3:25am. I needed to finish thing up, so I was awake reading abit. Around 3:50am I heard a weird noise of the engine motor from a month or so ago. I quickly started looking around and waited, at the just before that noise was a slight high pitched hum that lasted for 20 secs. I kept thinking "go away go, away". After things quieted down around 4:15am I made my bed on the floor and huddled myself in the blankets. I was trying to relax and fall asleep.
However I kept looking at the clock. Last numbers I remember was 4:40am which is the time I drifted off to sleep.

   My aunt however was reading her back, and she says a little before 4am a shadow figure walked into her room by the bedroom door stopped and walked away. She got scared and prayed to God. She stopped reading and then tried to go to sleep because she felt tired. She says next thing that she awake again was lifted off the recliner, blacks out, then remembers being put back, and then falling asleep again. She awoke at 7pm and she thought today was Monday and proceed to do her daily routine of dusting and cleaning.

   I am unsure of this one, because I clearly remember falling asleep at 4:40am. Yet I remembering getting up at 5:20am fully awake (I looked at the clock as I entered the bathroom) and just walking into to the bathroom. I closed the door, but I did not turn on the bathroom light. I quickly thought "Oh shit, why am I doing this" and wanted to turn and leave. Next thing I remember I felt groggy, my eyes dry and washed my hands, the lights were on in the bathroom and I walked back and quickly covered myself and fell asleep.
At 7pm I woke up again cause I heard my aunt moving around. I went to the kitchen to check things. I read a book for awhile and I felt uncomfortable. Around 9am I managed to relax enough and fell asleep.
When I got up again in the afternoon this is when I spoke to my aunt, in which she thought it was Monday...and when I told what day it was... then she mumbled they were here again... and that when we began to talk.

Now just as and end note, I do not sleepwalk. Whenever I have gotten up in the middle of the night I always look at the clock, it made it a point to make that a habit....."look at the clock". I also would never have walked in the bathroom and closed the door without turning the lights on. Plus that incident seems so surreal, but I remember feeling it...... I was gonna dismiss as a weird fragment dream or something, but since my aunt experience....it has more credibility.



2 comments:

  1. Hey! Seems like things continue to happen with me. Not sure what is going on, some changes in my body. I am more alert at night as you are. However, I was watching tv and suddenly was out and woke up around 2am. Before going to bed, heard helicopters and jets flying over the house. Normally when I hear both of them, something else is out there.. hope your well...

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, well all that is happening to you is rather scary. Have you noticed how often this happen? Any pattern? Does it happen once a moth, or every second week?
    Here it's been calm for a while, but when my daughter went to a therapist (who actually helped her) I got problems again. I think it was because I tried to help my daughter.

    ReplyDelete