Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Unwanted Intrusion

Date: February 26th, 2013
Type: CC5
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:30am-5:15am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:15am
State of Mind Before: Happy, Pensive "No Job Still", (Me)
State of Mind After: Alert, Scared (Me), Confused (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Very Bright Full Moon, Saturday, 23 4:25 am.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Full Moon

 An hour ago I attempted to go to sleep. A friend sound asleep in his room from what I can assume "snoring" at their end of the house. Around 4:10 I went to go and check my aunt and recovered her and told her good night. I was actually in a pretty good mood despite my still being unemployed and things falling apart. My emotional state has been blah, but overall I been good. Trying to stay positive as possible. Well I made my bed and lay there thinking about the some game stuff. I was comfortable and just thinking, then within a few minutes I blacked out. I did not fall asleep, I just blacked out when I heard choppers. I awoke in darkness again in my bed, the comforter and blanket were not on. I could not move and there was the sound of whistling air and choppers again.

   The light in the room was suppressed and I couldn't move much, but my mouth was stuck open. There were at least three things in the room as one was blocking the light from the let and the other was blocking the light from the computer. My hand has clasped the bed curtain I have so it could not be moved effectively. "I started thinking go away go away. I know it you just leave me alone go away". I heard footsteps on the other side of the bookcases walk around to the other two and that when the weird white blue light started pulsating beyond the bed curtain. Since my mouth was open I started screaming and moaning as load as possible, which was not very effective. I even attempted to call out my friend, but he would not be able to hear me. The entire tire I was fighting and struggling. After a few minutes of my muffled yells the light stopped. The sounds of the chopper could still be heard.. and I was able to move again. However, this tie I feel all woozy and tired. I staggered out of be and quickly put my clothes on and headed to my aunts room to check on her. Apparently when I open the door I hit one of them. My dog, Patrick as a puppy, was in the room, My aunt yelled and said "It was right there Patrick started barking and when you came you slammed the door on it. Don't open the door". I told here they were just in my room. Then I remembered that Patrick was dead...when I looked back to the hallway were Patrick was steering one of them was standing there in the dark. It projected "Remember This. It will not be over". That is when I yelled out loudly.

   Again I was in my bed this timed covered, I was still holding on to the bed curtain and my mouth was open. I started moaning and calling out. They started to move out of the room, whatever blue white light they had went with them as the illumination dropped back to normal, and the cold air and breeze started to fade. I heard them walk out of the room. Again I struggled and moaned. I could start moving again so i stopped moaning. I was wrapped up differently before, as I wasn't full covered. The blankets were just laid atop of me. When I went to lay in bed I was bundle up. Both my sides and the bottom of my feet and face were cold. This was really odd since I was bundle up and not the slightest bit cold before. I was actually overheating as usually. About after 10 minutes I got up the courage to get dressed and make my way to my aunts room. I checked the clock and it read 5:25. I was kinda of scared since I do not feel tired and are scared, there is definitely and adrenalin rush go on. What is worse I feel that the time passed was actually a lot longer. When I saw my aunt she was awoken by a loud know in the living room around the time they left around 5:15 or so. I asked if if she heard anything, she says she was just asleep but the load noise woke her up. The house is secure after an initial check. The only weird noise I can hear is an odd hum out side, regular choppers, freeways in the distance, and a few crows up cawing.

   The only weird thing of note is when I was walking to bed. As I turned out the light in the kitchen, I noticed that it was unusually bright outside. I at first thought it was the neighbors safety night light as if they were pointed at the house. When I check the light were in place. However it was a bright full moon instead, however is was way brighter than normal which cause the next door neighbors house to shadow through the window. As if something like the moon was above the neighbors house. Also as of note around 4:25 am on Saturday morning the next door neighbors across the street was odd. I was throwing the trash, when I noted that their living room had blueish white lights pulsating in it too. It was as if someone was watching a movie with tons of flash. I thought perhaps they were watching TV. I stood their for about two minutes just watching from my yard trying to figure out what movie would that be. So far no other colors were coming out. Just blue and white. The neighborhood was awfully still too. After about three minutes are so their dogs suddenly got up and barked and the lights stopped. The house went completely dark and that when I went back in. It was just a curiosity and didn't not think much of it since I wanted to believe it was just them watching B&W movie and then abruptly shut it off.

The sun is rising and I am scarred. I am trying to keep myself busy.

1 comment:

  1. It wouldn't surprise me if your neighbors - with the odd bluish lights in the living room - were also being tampered with. I really do believe that much more people are involved in the Human Abduction Syndrome than we think. Most never realize it or are in deep denial.

    So sweet how Patrick (the ghost of your dog) wanted to protect you and your aunt.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete