Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Markings on my Body: Chevrons

Recent Markings 1/2013 (Right Calf)
Since they started showing up again this year these markings appeared. I noticed these in early febuary, but thought i had hurt myself or something, but I realized the scratches and and injuries I did get were all on front of the shin. Over the next few weeks I kept track and noticed these did not heal. There are no puncture marks, and the discoloration is subdermal. I would surmise that this is a bruising of the skin, ingrown hair/clogged pours, or cardiovascular issue. As of to date I am not diabetic, suffer from blood pressure issues, or have a skin condition which would lead to this. 

 
   The picture above in of my outer lower right calf near the ankle, it forms a chevron between and is 4 inches long from the base. There is a similar marking on my lower left calf near the angle at 4 1/2 inches. These do form a chevron "<", which points away from me. On both, it seems that it is not a complete triangle, as it looks like two sets of some marker "/ \" overlaying at the apex. On the right leg it forms an Isosceles Triangle, and the left it is Scalene Triangle.

There is another large triangle I do have on my upper mid inner thigh (not shown since next to groin). This is a Isosceles Triangle with base of 9 inches long, but with puncture marks. This has been there for two years, but I thought these might be a result of ingrown hairs or bites? However, the bruising is similar and has not healed. Unlike my lower thigh this marking is a full "<" again in the same direction.

So far these markings are not symptomatic of an illness I know, but only reference I found that is of diabetics. The chevron shape could just be bruising and following a vein?  Yet if it was, why do I have them in a path which form two Isosceles Triangles?

Now my aunt doesn't seem to have been marked, the main issue with her is that she has been operated many times on her legs due to her condition since childhood and several accidents.The only things that medical bothers her is rashes, which have a burning sensation at times. It has been said it is subdermal eczema, or a minor case of the subdermal shingles. However from my observation these look like redness you get from sun exposure, more like a sunburn but no peeling.

Although I have done my best to debunk things, I always have to face the reality is that something is going on. I hate to come to this conclusion, because it hits me with the reality of the situation and affects many things. I have dome my best to keep things together, but it is taking its toll. Regardless of the issue at hand, I am being forcibly monitored and taken against my will and permission. There is little to no consideration of my well being, and anything I say to them is without merit. Theses beings do not seek my cooperation or active involvement, or otherwise they would have already established peaceful contact as before centuries ago. They have obviously monitored and have influenced our conditioning regarding them (sci-fi literature and media), hinting at possible contact at some point.... but still the entire abduction experience is extremely harmful.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment