Monday, March 4, 2013

Past Memories

Date: 1985-1992
Type: CC4, CC5
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:0am-5:00am (Aunt)
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: N/A
State of Mind After: N/A
Odd occurrences before: Abductions Incidents (Me).
Odd occurrences after: N/A
Possible Influential Factors: N/A

   After the most incident my aunt started talking to me about an incident long ago. It started with the topic that they don't like the heat. I replied that it was not about heat, but from my experience the environment they operate in is cold. Not ice cold, but cold like an aquarium cold. She then replied that she knows because she touched one. This began a conversation about the incident.


She said back when my grandfather was alive, they walked to the big room where I was sleeping. Then they would walk back and enter her room. She remember them just standing there looking at her. She would think to them what do you want. The looked at her and then looked around the room, when the looked at our dog at the time Panchito, she told them "Don't touch MY DOG!". This made them refocus on her.

This would happen again when my incidents occurred. She says one time that they were standing close to her when she was in bed watching her. She put her arm out to touch one to see if it was really there. She says it felt like cold ceramic.

What is interesting is that she has little knowledge and interest in the whole alien thing since it scares her completely. However, when she does tell me her memories it amazes me that she knows quite alot. When she attempted to talk about it in the past, people would say she had an active imagination or that it was the devil. So she kept all of it to herself and believed that they were demons. I relay what has happened to me in minor details as it scares her if I go into it. She mentions things that I have never told her in her recollections.

No comments:

Post a Comment