Sunday, March 3, 2013

Answers to Comments from 2/2013

Thank you for your comments and support, as promised I am responding to comments here.
I hope everyone is doing as best as possible and thank you for sharing and being open.
Remember keep as alert as possible and aware! I hope some of my answers can be of help or comfort.

1. Comment: Brownie- It wouldn't surprise me if your neighbors - with the odd bluish lights in the living room - were also being tampered with. I really do believe that much more people are involved in the Human Abduction Syndrome than we think. Most never realize it or are in deep denial.
So sweet how Patrick (the ghost of your dog) wanted to protect you and your aunt.--2/26/13

1. Answer: Agreed, as stated before I know someone else in the neighborhood besides us are being checked out. In a post about my earlier years, I mentioned that the wrong type of being showed up and was surprised that it was me. That experience indicated that I am not the only one around here. Also the incident in which the whole neighborhood saw something lends me to believe that indeed my neighbors might be experiencing or are affected by the Human Abduction Syndrome. As it is only a number of us actually are speaking up, but I figure statics would show that a great number of people are being abducted, and as you said are in deep denial or made to forget.

The reference to Patrick was in the dream, they have a nasty habit of making me remember incidents (with the emotional filter on) some times. It was a reply of a memory. I did not mention that to my aunt. I think the reason why they reply my memories is to get me to be more submissive. Remembering the emotional toll it has on me, and that I should be more cooperative since they conveniently muddle things. 

2. Comment: R West- Seems like things continue to happen with me. Not sure what is going on, some changes in my body. I am more alert at night as you are. However, I was watching tv and suddenly was out and woke up around 2am. Before going to bed, heard helicopters and jets flying over the house. Normally when I hear both of them, something else is out there-2/10/13

2. Answer: I hope things are well too. I am glad you are documenting you findings as well. Remember the more we share and talk about this, it should hopefully bring greater understanding to us all.


3. Comment:Anonymous- Hi, well all that is happening to you is rather scary. Have you noticed how often this happen? Any pattern? Does it happen once a moth, or every second week? Here it's been calm for a while, but when my daughter went to a therapist (who actually helped her) I got problems again. I think it was because I tried to help my daughter.-2/10/13


3. Answer: The Frequency of the events is something I been trying to figure out. If there is a pattern of some sort as to when they show up and how often. The only guess I have from my data overall is that they tend to show up during  the middle of the month are the 15th and toward the end/beginning of the months like the 28th-3rd days. Of course this is only my guess, as they show up when they want to.

As far as frequency is concerned, it can vary. They can show up once a week, everyday for a week, every couple days in a month (6 times at least), or show up every couple of years with a bustling of activity. There has been period where they haven't shown up for years which was great. Yet they come out of the blue. For most I think they are only visited a couple of times, but if your tagged.... sadly it a life long affair.

I truly empathizes with your situation with you daughter. I know this is a difficult subject to contend with. I am glad that your were able to find support. I can only speculate that if incidents arose with you because of your actions as a parent, it is because you interfered with what they were doing. I wish I could say something that would fix it, but the only thing I can say with any truth is to stay alert and remember everything you can.. Keep an open dialogue as much as possible in order to come to terms and get a handle on the situation. I by no means be passive about it, but come to a point were you are in as much control as possible. By understanding and figuring things out, it would be our greatest tool to fight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment