Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Odd Hums and Aunt Dropped

Date: April 9th, 2013
Type: CE4/CE5
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:30am to 4:50am
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A (Me)/1:00am (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Focused (Me)/Sad, Lonely, Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Cautious (Me)/Scared, Confused (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: White Blur, "Grey", Internet disruptions from 3:15-3:20am (Me)/Feeling of Someone in the house 4-8-13 around 4:00pm (Aunt)
Odd occurrences after: 5:03-5:20am Low Humming Noise with occasion whirl that moved from corner to corner.
Possible Influential Factors: Previous Incidents

My day was busy as I was assisting my ex with errands and his medical condition. I was busy and was focus and helping him. My aunt was by herself most of the afternoon. Around 4:00pm when she was cleaning the bathroom, she felt that someone else was in the house. The weather was windy, so she assumed that the wind was making odd sounds, but she felt uncomfortable.

At 1:00am I put her to bed. I was occupied in do the laundry for her, myself, and then two comforter. Her clothes were done around 1:00am, which is when i put her to bed. My clothes were done around 1:30am, the the first comforter was in the dryer still at 2:00am, which is when I began to wash the second comforter.
I knew the times because I needed to use bleach and used the clock for a reference to add it in. During this time of laundry I was also online playing an MMORPG to pass the time. Around 2:15am I took the first comforter out of the dryer and around 2:45am I threw the last one in.

Around 3:15-3:20 am there were minor internet disruptions which caused the server to drop and reconnect.
I got up and went to the restroom, as I went into my room I thought I saw a fuzzy white shape. Since I was moving fast I thought it to be a trick of the light. I came back and continued playing my game. Around 3:30am I heard a noise, but  I assumed it was from the game and payed no heed. I was at this time fighting off thinking about "them" since I was trying to analyze the white blur in the back of my head. I kept playing try to push the thought out. Around 3:45am the dryer stop and I got the comforter and folded it. When I was doing it is was kinda on edge. I thought "Comforter is really clean and white now. Alien Grey no more. Grey. There is a Grey". Again I just folded the comforter, put it away and ignored the stray thought and played my game. At 4:50am I heard something drop in my aunts room and went to check on her. She immediately said "They were here. I called you, but you didn't hear me".

According to my aunt around 3:30am she awoke and there was a being in the room. It called out to her. It was thin and wearing a robe with no hood, it was one of "them". It stretched out its hand as if motioning her to come. She attempted to yell out for me but it was garbled. She kept thinking "Go Away", "No I don't want to go", and "Leave Me Alone". She felt her body lift up a bit then blacking out. She then remembers being dropped back in her chair, which caused another chair to tip over. This is when I came into the room, because I heard the chair fall. When I found her sliding of the recliner and the other chair was on the floor. She was not put back quite right. As soon I understood what she said "They were here", that is when I began to ask for details as I put her back up and helped her cal down.

Around 5:05am, an odd low oscillating hum was heard coming from south side of the house. As before I thought it was a vehicle's engine warming up, but the sound was not quite right. By this time my aunt was already in the bathroom. As I walked around to pinpoint the noise she says "Your hearing it too right". I answered back "Yes, Be Quiet,. You make too much noise". I went to the front door and looked out the peep hole. The sound was a low hum, as I put my ear to the door I could feel the vibrations emanating from the outside. As I kept looking the sound moved from south to west side of the house which is the street, and then to the north side.  There were no movements of any cars along the street, as if there was one... it would have been two houses down then drove up the street to the end of the block then made a right and then go diagonally back to its starting point. Besides the low hum, there were some odd high pitch whirls every once in awhile. Around 5:20am it just stopped. It did not fade out as if someone was leaving or turn off as if someone killed the engine. During this time I heard the bus pass by down the block around 5:15 and a few moment later a plane fly over in the distance. Around 6:00 a.m. the neighbor who leaves early in the morning did warm their car up, and the engine sounds it make was normal and not weird like the one at 5:05am.

No comments:

Post a Comment