Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Years In Review Stats 2009-2012

I decided to go over some of the data I collected since 2009. It is important to note that I only initially included major events, things that were considered possible dreams or paranormal activity were discounted.
Comprehensively after looking at my data, some occult and dream episodes have been moved to the Abductions category due to the fact that more recent data points that these "ghosts" were them.
The data is a brief overview, I have been up for like 32 hours now... so the figures may have a slight margin of error (also not this was written on 4/9/13, but posted 4/10/13). The data reflects my personal experiences, my aunts personal experiences, shared events, and if event occurred with someone in my extended family present/to them.

2009Me 8 (73%)
Aunt 2 (18%)
Both 1 (9%)
Other 0
Total = 11

2009 documents a total of 11 experiences. The majority of these incidents occur with me. My aunt has a single experience on her own, and we both can corroborate a separate event. The months of January, March, April, and November are clear of activity. It is mentioned that activity is on the rise.


2010Me 12 (36%)
Aunt 9 (27%)
Both 9 (27%)
Other 3 (10%)
Total 33

2010 shows a definite increase in activity. The number of incidents increase more than 50% for me, and this year I document my aunts occurrences. Its seems she has at least 50%/75% of the number of incidents I experience going forward. This year there are other witness from my extended family who were either present for an event or experienced something on there own. The month of April is clear of any activity.

2011Me 12 (60%)
Aunt 5 (25%)
Both 2 (10%)
Other 1 (5%)
Total 20

Activity has dropped, higher than 2009 and lower than 2010. It is right in the middle. The months of January, September, October, and December are clear of activity.  Only one incident occurs with an extended family member present.

2012Me 16 (57%)
Aunt 8 (29%)
Both 3 (11%)
Other 1 (3%)
Total 28

Activity has increased to 2010 levels. Due to stress and depression, not all incidents were reported. April and August had minor occurrences that I did not report. I felt stressed out and was preoccupied with real life issues. The months of November was clear of activity.

It seems a pattern has emerged in which since 2009 we are left alone for 4 months out of the year, then one month the following year, then again four months, then one. So 2013 should see a period of four months of inactivity. and a drop in visitations. However, things have been very active this year so far. What is disconcerting is that my aunts incidents have been ongoing since her childhood. She has kept quiet for decades and finally open up to me. This sounds like it is gonna go on for the rest of my life......

The reason I thought to look at some stats is because with all the incidents I mention, it seems like something is happening every other week right now. Sometimes they bug me, sometime is just her. When I looked at the numbers, it seems they show up less than 10% out of the year. Considering I am a multi-generational abductee, less than 10% seems right. To most it is a high number, but considering that they can mess with your head and make your remember things differently it is a reasonable amount. A majority of my entries though I know have spelling errors as I write them quickly to get my raw data. I noticed that in some entries it feels like a long time they haven't bothered me. It's like a reset button on the last event, I know that it happened, by the trauma fades away.

If I can I will do a break down of events with more precise numbers concerning what incidents were fully remembered and what were circumstantial. Right now I am calm, but shaken. I feel so alone right now, lost, depressed. It would have been nice to have some call husband whom I could feel safe with. Sadly safe is something I rarely feel. Must remain alert and vigilant. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Good that you make these notes about the events. Sadly I haven't done that all the time.
    When did all this start, was it in 2009? For me it started in 2008 and 2009 was a really bad year. Do you or your aunt have the RH- 0 factor in the blood? I ask because it seems to be a link between abductions and that blood type. I have it and my father had it too.

    ReplyDelete