Thursday, April 11, 2013

Another Appearance

Date: April 11th, 2013
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:40am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 5:30am (Me)/1:00am (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Sad, Depressed (Me)/Sad, Lonely, Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Cautious, Tired (Me)/Apathy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Hum around 2:00am-2:30am, White Blur (Me)
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Previous Incidents, Depression "Unemployment, Car, and Money Issues"

   I had a guest over who came to help out with my my car trouble. He stayed the night, he played his videos games and we watched some internet stuff. I put my aunt to be around 1:00am.  Around 2:30am, my guest went to be after playing video games. I checked on my aunt at this time to see if she was okay. She was asleep, so I turned off the TV for her. Around this time there was a weird hum again outside, but I mostly ignored it since my guest was here and was preoccupied with my PS3. It stopped when he decided to go to bed. I was up still because I was having issues with my PS3 and DLC for SSFIV and UMVC 3. Seems that by deleting the full install of the previous titles it took out the DLC. By 3:30am I had everything I needed so I decided to watch youtube to cheer myself up. At this time I went and check on my Aunt again, she was asleep and everything seemed fine. However when going back to my room there was a momentary white blur in the hallway. I figured, even though I seen this before.... "it is just my eyes" and "I should probably put some Visine". Not sure if this is what I been told, but it is the thought that I always get in my head. I remember the white blurs and always the thought "it is just my eyes", a conditioned response?
    Around 4:40am as I was watching youtube, I hear my aunt make a noise. I quickly get dressed, turn the hallway light on. I was scared. I entered her room through the bathroom. Nothing was amiss, she was asleep on her chair. I looked around the room. Nothing.

  As I was talking to her a few minutes ago, she said something came again. A being in a robe with its hand outstretched. She cried out and told it to get way. She then hear me open my door and turn the hallway light on. Before I entered her bathroom she told it not to hurt me and go way, it could take her, but to leave me alone. It vanished as soon as I entered the bathroom and then went into her room. She says she knew I came in the, but she pretended to stay asleep because she didn't want to worry me and hoped if she kept quiet it would leave us alone. She says she feels scared and does want to be here, that there visits really bother her and that she questions her sanity. She know she does not have alzheimer's, dementia, or some other psychological ailment.

  

1 comment:

  1. Interesting about that being in a robe. I was visited by one in a black robe in 1996-97. Couldn't see its face. A friend of mine who have had some hypnoterapi sessions have also memories of meeting these beings.

    ReplyDelete