Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Daytime Blackout or Abduction

Date: May 28th, 2013
Type:Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:00pm-3:50pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: 7:00am and 2:20pm (Me)/NA (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Deleterious (Me)/Sad, Lonely, Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Apathetic (Me)/Scared (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: None

   During the night my aunt and I had dinner around 1:00am and we watched the first four episodes of True Blood Season 5. Around 5:00am I ran an errand and came back around 6:00am. It was a good night and for what is worth had fun watching the episodes. At 7:00 am I went to sleep, and she was already knocked out around 6:00am. Around 11:00am my aunt woke up and needed to use the restroom, and at that time I got up again to help her. I had to facilitate a medical test for her and then run it out to be delivered. For the next three hours we were awake, he cleaning the bathroom and me doing chores and reading.

   Around 2:00pm I decided to lay down and take a nap. I felt warm and had the fan on. I tried to think positive thoughts and drifted off to sleep. I had the usual "nightmares" re-living memories of families and friends. However around 3:00pm-3:50pm I woke up, the bed was shaking as if there was a minor tremor. The wind chimes were not going off....the sensation lasted for a good two minutes. About 50 secs into the bed shaking, it went completely dark for 2 secs. I was groggy and thought I had lapsed back to sleep, but when I shut my eyes it was not as dark as it was for that blackout period. Then I heard my aunt call my name. At this time an image of one of "them" standing by the computer popped in my head and said, " You think you are safe during the day." I did not move at this point because I was frightened. During the last 10 secs of the shaking there was some heavy wind. I stayed in bed trying to rationalize what happened and fell asleep until I awoke around 6:20pm.
   My Aunt was awake and in her room around 3:00pm. She says that all of a sudden she felt very weird. Then it went dark for a few seconds. She called out my name. Then it got very windy inside the house for a few seconds. She was very scarred and then put the radio on. She was unsure as to what had happened and just prayed.


   The weather outside was sunny. There was some mild to moderate gusts of wind, but nothing in our area throughout the day. There were no light on in my room or the house. The shades were closed in my room and open in hers. During the day there is enough ambient  light to see clearly in my room, even with the shades closed. The darkness that fell over both of us was absolute, almost like when you blackout. I know there was a difference, because with my eyes closed it wasn't pitch black when I tested it right after it happened in bed. Likewise she describes it as pitch dark too. Neither of us felt as if we were moved either.
She felt a presence in the house, but I was the only one who heard and saw that projection.


Right now she is scared. Myself I am depressed because it is just a reminder of how messed up my life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment