Friday, June 21, 2013

Rogue Dreams

Date: June 21st, 2013
Type: CE3
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:30am-4:05am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:00am (Aunt/Me), Guest 11:30pm.
State of Mind Before: Happy, Worried (Me)/Sad (Aunt)/Tired (Guest)
State of Mind After: Happy, Upset (Me)/Scared (Aunt)/ Asleep (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: 12:45am some looking at me from behind bookcase, shadowy head.
Odd occurrences after: 4:05am heard walking in kitchen (Me), 4:05am aunt heard someone on roof (Aunt).
Possible Influential Factors: Summer Solstice, UFO Message Board Activity.

   Tonite my guest dropped by which made me very happy. We watched some youtube videos and had diner, had a great time. Around 11:30pm he went to bed. It is warm, so I stayed up for a bit. Around 12:45am I thought I saw someone dart their head from behind the shelf. I thought it was my guest that peeked to see if I was awake. When I got up, I checked my room and the door was closed. So that wasn't him. I went to check on my aunt and put her to bed. I quickly put it out of mind cause I was just tired and in a good mood.

   I tossed and turned, my sleeping was fitful and I blame it on the heat. I kept waking up and falling asleep.
I was happy and in a good mood so I really didn't care. I was comfortable and was having pleasant dreams.
I don't dream usually and when I do it is really fake. As with the other dreams it was fake too, but I was really happy. I was with someone I love very much and was purposely being manipulated in the dream, I didn't care because I had not felt so happy in a long time. I knew I was being watched. Toward the end of my dream, I was told we would be going to a medical facility, Room 304. At this point they got sloppy only because I followed that image of the person I love like a puppy. When we went to the medical facility, he got on the elevator on the 1st floor. For some reason I stopped and looked back, hesitated, and the scenario went on as before without me.
   However since it was him, I ran into the building and took the stairs up to the third floor. I thought I bet the elevator, but he never came out. The medical facility was a familiar one in which I have been at before in one of these dream states. However as I began looking for him, passing all these doctors and nurse with no faces, I was ushered into a corridor with a group of people. All these people were line up and down the corridor, they were all still just waiting in line. It wasn't normal because people at least talked or moved.
As I was moved further in my only concern was to find him in the lines. However I stopped as we passed a room where several people where crying on tables. Many of them were pleading to be let go, others where in a trance like state. Many of them where being injected "vaccinated" by a pair of white beings. These white being were medical type being....I would say alien.. but they never turned around. However I had a hard time trying to see a face and I kept being told "Look away" in my head. The injections they were giving people was a blue color like windex. The tables were not standard medical tables, they were silvery pearl like and rounded, molded like they came out of the floor.
   I awoke as I was pushed into a room in the dream. I quickly looked at the clock and it was 4:05am.
I heard someone walk around in the kitchen and though my guest was up. I went to the bathroom and freshened up. Nobody in the kitchen, but I checked on my aunt. She was up. she woke up around 4:00am and then she heard footsteps on the roof. She is kinda scared because I woke up and it is that "time" again.
It shows that I a vulnerable.... which is not good. Project the one thing I want, while was making happy makes me extremely sad and frustrated because real life is not like that. They projected something I need really really bad, only to realize it was all fake. That hurts more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment