Saturday, July 6, 2013

Flashing Lights, Weird Dreams, and Shadows

Date: July 6th, 2013
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 1:15am, 2:30am and 4:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:00am (Me)/12:45am (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Worried (Me)/Sad (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Apathetic (Me)/Sad (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Stress about relationships, not having a job, encountered an associate of an associate who saw UFOs on the the 4th of July.

  My mood worsens on this day, the 4th of July, but I maintain my composure as I am in a social situation. The group itself just abandons me with the colorful house guest at the get together. As expected he is having a conversation with me, and I happen to mention UFOs. The individual mentions that he and a buddy say a few in the desert. Sadly though his buddy committed suicide over the event. He did not understand why, but it wasn't the first time they say the lights. He does not recall any landings, seeing aliens, or being abducted. He just remembers seeing unidentified flying objects, whether or not they were alien or man made he does not know.  

   I was busy during the day, July 5th,  helping an associate of mine with some paperwork, we did a few errands, watched "Gangster Squad", and assisted one of his friends. My mood was rather pensive as I was dealing with issue from the previous day. My ex- had inadvertently been an narcissistic jerk, not realizing as usually he is what he espouses what hurt him later in life. It hurts but I usually take it in stride, because if I tell him the truth he himself would break down... and he has already had a hard time on his own. My job prospects and income are slowly edging to a precipice, so far I manage to stave off total annihilation.....and this worries me greatly. I can only hold things together and continue to keep my aunt and myself safe. If it wasn't enough we have to deal with the extra problems of "them" in our lives.
   As I put my aunt to bed, I was on the IM chatting with my ex. Around 1:15am there was a flash of light from the window to my closet doors. There was a momentary spot of reflective light on the floor where the flash ended. I mentioned it on the IM but was ignored as usual. I checked the closet door and nothing unusual was on the floor etc. I just assumed it may have been eyes. I said good night to him, and then took a shower and went to bed. I woke up around 2:30 a.m. cause I heard footsteps and tapping coming from the kitchen. I listened for a while. I was very tired and just wanted to sleep, even though I was pensive. I rationalized that it was probably the wind hit the blinds. However, the tapping wand the footsteps were not the blinds. I told this little lie to myself to get me to fall asleep. I started having those weird scenario dreams again, however it got to fake again and I realized it. I said "Enough I refuse. Leave me alone" and started walking out. I began to think of other places and the environment would change, after i started doing it in rapid succession about four to five times one of the "characters" (people who did not change with the environment) expressed to me to "stop". I was grabbed from behind and went unconscious.

   At 4:30 am I woke up in my room. I felt groggy and my neck was sore. I looked at the clock and just went back to bed because I was exhausted. Around this time my aunt was screaming in her room.
Apparently a shadowy figure woke her up, it was touching the left side of her cheek. As soon as she started yelling it stepped back, looked at here and then faded away. I did not hear her, as I have my fan on.
She got up and did not go back to sleep. When I went to check on her, she immediately told me what happened to her and was made because she yelled for me because "it was here" and I did not come. 




  

 

1 comment: