Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Odd Occurances and Dreams

Date: July 30th, 2013
Type: Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:00am-4:25am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:00am (Me)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Tired, Unhappy, Lonely
State of Mind After: Apathetic
Odd occurrences before: E-mail/Activity with UFO Message Board, Locke email accounts.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Activity with UFO Message Board.

The odd occurrence start last week around July 22nd when I noticed chatter and activity from the UFO-Alien.com message board had dropped. There some individuals I met had been experiencing some high activity, one who was a person on the other side of the world....who began having encounters with mantids and another individual who claims to be a hybrid/working closely with the greys.

The first individual I assisted in working through with their contact, and help confirming the activity around them. I managed to help network this individual to a person who communicates/has knowledge of the various beings. The individual was refereed to me by a friend, and I it seems that oddly enough I was able to pass on this contact to someone else who it helped. It was found out that the being they were encountering were "mantids". The individual lives no where near me, but on the otherside of the world.

Secondly on the UFO message board I frequent. I ran into several or one individual who claims to be a hybrid. It seems he has intimate knowledge and supposedly saw me once during an abduction. Curiously I was drawn to him because I had a feeling we saw each other during an abduction as well. He did mention in one of his post that they sometimes monitor his communications and interfere with them, either through a technological means or usurping his biological controls. As of 7-29-2013 I have been receiving a ton of alerts indicating new messages and reply to topics and post from the website. All in all I received a total of 26 notifications spanning some 16 hours.....however all of them are concerning activity that was done prior to 7-22-13 and all links lead to a "page not found". Around 7-22-13 two of my e-mail accounts went down, and a few days later a other personal account was hacked. I checked up on on all of these...on the UFO message boards they are experience a technical glitch, as for my other two accounts it was unknown why they went buggy. DSL service is also sluggish as usual...

As of last night I felt uneasy going to bed. I woke up around 2am because I thought someone was in the room, but quickly went back to sleep cause I was tired. Then I was touched by something.

What I do remember was my aunt yelling out for me "They're here. They're here. (My name), (My name)".
I quickly got out of bed, but there was all this light as if it was bright day. I felt slowed and groggy, was fighting the effects of paralyization. My hearing was muddled as well. I was moving as fast as I could...and stumbled, removed the bar to the door and started down the hall toward her bathroom. The door was closed as I left it before I went to bed. I did have my weapon in hand. She yelled "Don't come in. They want to take you". I opened the door an rushed in. I figured might as well go down fighting a warrior's death.

I awoke in my bed shaken around 4:24am. I listened for a while, started to cry a little then went back to sleep. I cried because I felt frustrated that this keeps going on. It hard dealing with it.

I awoke this morning around 8:30am. Talked to my aunt to see if anything unusual happened. She said nothing happened last night, other than the normal things of just tossing and turning, and feeling cold..

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was just thinking about you lately. It's interesting that you mention about the email account. Mine (yahoo) was also hacked a week in a 1/2 ago... Also, the other morning felt really groggy as if I have been drugged. I did sleep well for once which was interesting, since I normally wake up around 1 am or 4 am... Keep in touch..

    ReplyDelete