Sunday, August 18, 2013

August Paranormal Activities Part 1

Date: August 10th, and August 18th, 2013
Type: Paranormal, CE3
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:30am (8/10/13), and 12:45am (8/18/13)
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Tired, Unhappy, Lonely (Me)/Scared (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Very Depressed, Unhappy, Lonely (Me)/Scared, Depressed (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Meet new paranormally inclined group, movement in the attic 8/16/13.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Individuals from Paranormal Group

Earlier this month I happened to meet with my ex's friends. One of his friend's knows something of the paranormal, and happened to bring in a new friend who likewise is involved. So far, he and I have seen to have mutual interests and resonance. The individual is believed to be experience a high level of paranormal activity, based upon his history and through observation.

Although I am know stranger to shadowy people, my aunt has begin to see more again this month. I been per-occupied with finding a means to provide food on the table and survive, which at the rate which we are going may not be longer. I have already exhausted what saving I had, and the kindness of a few close individuals have kept us from disaster. I digress, but this is a major issue of stress for me.

My aunt I try to keep the burdens of the real world from effecting her "golden years". I promised to do my best to provide a home, safety, and comfort as to the alternative of a state run death house or private "death house" nursing home/facility. Sadly though, despite my best efforts we share unusual encounters with extraterrestrials and ghosts.

My aunt began seeing shadowy figures again around 8/10/2013. The first encounter was around 3:30am where she said something was in the room. I was up that night, in the kitchen cleaning, however I heard nothing from here room. The only thing that was odd was he unusual level of silence. Usually the crickets chirp all not on and off and their is some ambient noise. However, it was very very quiet with me making sounds. She claims that around that time a shadow figure was in the room with here. Then disappeared.
She didn't cry out, she just looked and it vanished when she noticed its presences. She was too tired to do anything... so she went back to sleep and told me the next day.

The second event happened today, a few hours ago. I am trying to hold up together and was cleaning up in the kitchen. She was moving from the restroom back to her room. I heard her start talking. At first I thought she was just fustrated with herself and just muttering about her age and condition. However I picked out the words "I am of no use to you so just go away". Once I heard that I ran to the room. Her conversation continued with something and she sad "you better not touch me". I asked if she was okay, but she instructed for me not to come in because something was "here". Which of course I rushed in.
I saw nothing. Yet she said that as she was backing out of the bathroom, someone was behind here. She saw there shadow on the wall. It was blocking the light. It was a thin and small humanoid, and it's shadow moved slightly as she was taking to it. She did not want to turn around. However, when  cam in the shadow on the wall and the being vanished. She seemed visibly upset and her voice shaky. She didn't want to talk about it, but she eventual gave in to my pestering and filled me in.

I tried to debunk the shadow as the TV tray and her water bottle did cast a slight shadow on the wall. Yet she said that wasn't it. She says it was something entirely different. The other odd occurrence is that while taking a bath a day ago during the afternoon, she said she say someone in the attic. It was mid afternoon, and she saw someone from he vent port. Again I tried to debunk this.....which means that she could not have seen someone normally as the fan rotating blocks site into the attic. With the light being on in the bathroom, likewise you cannot see clearly into the attic. The only way possible if there was illumination in the attic.... which at the time there was none. However stranger things have happened, and I know that there is movement up there that is not "pests" or the house settling.

Part 2 has probably cause....

No comments:

Post a Comment