Monday, August 19, 2013

August Paranormal Activities Part 2

As explained in part 1, shadows have been sighted around the house lately. I been to depressed/determined to survive to pay attention and focus, although I am aware of the "odd" occurrences and sounds.

This month though I happened to meet an individual, who has a high degree of paranormal activity around him. Based upon my observations and discussions with him, I believe him to reputable. Also it allows me to compare and contrast between extra-terrestrial and supernatural influences. In confidence he has shared his experiences with me, and have have been forthcoming with my own. He believes that he might be responsible for the spike in activity. It is probable, but so far as I have encountered and dealt with him.... I think not.

One thing I noticed is that what supernatural knowledge I do have have and preparations, it has interacted with his. So far what has been focusing around him, has created an expected effect.... of wind around the house. Typical with two types of opposing energies, a vortex wind or strong breezes is created. So far since our discussion and interests, these have been happening especially when he has extended his influence to reach out to me. Likewise, he has been unable to identify certain supernatural agents around me and those that he has surmised might be the "greys",   behave and operate in a different manner. However, our conversations have determined that there are some spiritual beings that do bear a striking similarity to the greys. However, such beings have been discussed before when speaking about faeries or even mentioning Alister Crowley. What was also fascinating is that relating to him, it has showed the level of sensitivity and stimulation of portions of the brain are related to our experiences. Keep in mind this comparison has been made by my observation and experience:

Supernatural Experience
-Parietal Lobe
-Somatosensory Area
-Frontal Lobe
-Temporal Lobe

Extra-Terrestrial Experiences
-Occipital Lobe
-Cerabellum
-Wernicke's Area
-Temporal Lobe

In my experiences with "them", the areas in the back of my head often feel tingly. Which means that my perception and image recognition is being tampered with, language comprehension is being accessed, and coordination and balanced is being blocked. It seems an effort with immobilization and communication is being utilized here.

My experiences and my new associates have the top and frontal regions of the brains being stimulated. High level functions utilize and processing sensation felt through the skin, concerning density and temperature changes. The Frontal lobes seems to be stressed at processing this new type of data.

The odd thing is that the temporal lobe for both seems to be the focal points for the sensitivity, possible as it accesses short term memory. However, it seems to be an entry point... for outside influences as it is mostly like the region that first picks up any attempt at alteration or access. However, with continued exposure to such unusual activity the pathways formed the neural clusters become more and more familiar I believe, and harder to "erase".  

No comments:

Post a Comment