Wednesday, August 21, 2013

More Odd Dreams and Warnings

Date: August 19th, 2013
Type: CE3
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:45pm to 4:30pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: 11:00 am
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Tired, Unhappy, Lonely (Me)/Scared (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Very Depressed, Unhappy, Lonely (Me)/Scared (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None
Possible Influential Factors: None


As I was asleep during afternoon, I tried to relax and attempted to feel "safe". Something which I think you are familiar with.... finding a place to just be comfortable and not on your guard. I was hoping that by switching to daytime I could find a buffer of peace.
I found a comfy spot on the floor in my room and cuddle up in a corner wedging myself in. It was warm so  had the fan on, and made sure that I had even more shade to block out the light that peers in. Soon I dozed off, hoping not to dream and to be free of thinking about several issues.
Around 4pm I started to dream. I woke up a few minutes before that and looked at the clock and it was 3:45pm. Then I woke up and looked at the clock and it was 3:45pm again. This time I attempted to get up but had trouble moving. I tried to relax, but eventually I just blacked out.I woke up again and looked at the clock and it was 3:45 pm, I went to the rest room and through some water on my face. I looked at the clock and it said 3:45pm..... I laid back down think that was weird.
A few minutes later I woke up at 4:04pm....... and I heard my aunt scream. I ran to her room and soon as I got to the door...... I woke up back in my room. Again I looked at the clock and it was 4:04pm. I was mad, and decided to lay there and fall asleep again.

This time I had a dream that I was in a mall with my aunt. It was frustrating for me because she kept complaining. The after making me wait she just took off on her own and disappeared. I asked the lady there if she knew where she went, but she said she just went "that way" which was out of the store. I went out and look and saw no sign of here. However I felt uneasy as there were several odd people staring amongst the people. I went back into the store and waited. After a few minutes my aunt showed up and asked me where I was. I told her I was waiting for her, but she said I was the one who left. I quickly wheeled her out and we left the mall asap.
Apparently we were driving in SFV along the north Santa Monica Mountains area. I was trying to avoid something. We eventually got to some fancy apartment complex/town homes. As I got out and made she she was in her chair, she again just left. As I looked up at the complex, it had many large windows and there were several "them" in side moving about. Before I could find my aunt and leave, the complex door open and I was forced inside.
I woke up in my room and it was 4:04pm..... I got up went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I didn't feel comfortable and was scarred. As I walked back to the to my spot I felt very groggy and collapsed on the floor. Again, I woke up in my room and it was 4:04pm, I couldn't move this time. Something said "Just because you rest during the day, doesn't mean you can be safe. We can always get to you. In the end you will be alone and then.......". A mixture of anger and sadness crept in and I began to wail and flail..... I didn't want that sentence to finish... what ever I did......I woke up again. It was 4:04 pm I had no idea if I was stuck in the dream or awake. I just curled up and cried myself back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment