Friday, August 23, 2013

While I was out and Dreams and Warnings Escalate.

Date: August 20th, 2013
Type: CE3
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: 11:30 am
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Tired, Very Unhappy, Very Lonely (Me)/Scared (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Very Depressed, Very Unhappy, Very Lonely (Me)/Scared (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Previous "Daymares"
Odd occurrences after: 4:30 am movement in the hallway and scratching at my aunts door.
Possible Influential Factors: None

I went out for a walk between 4:00am and 5:20am, my aunt was awakened by noises in the spare room. She heard the door open, some walking along the smaller hallway and something touching her door war. She estimates this happening around 4:30am. This information was not made known to me until around 9:30 pm.

When I came back to the house I had a feeling of unease as if something had occurred. However when I walked in nothing unusual was amiss. I searched for more job listings had some oatmeal and then fell asleep around 11:30am.

I had a weird dream in which I was hired by a company, it was a combination of all the companies I worked for and had a variety of my fellow co-workers. I was happy to see most of them, since all the nice ones were there. The transitioned then to a get together, an anniversary dinner of some sorts. Chicken and Beef was being served, with a slice of lemon and some rosemary. My grandmother said something to me about getting some water. When I went to get water from the crystal pitchers I passed Princess Dianna and the Queen Elizabeth. They said the water was there's and I shant be allowed. However, I already had finished get our glasses. I simply ignored them. After giving the water to my grandmother, I was sent off on a road trip with two other guys, Jason F. and Enrico. We had a great time and were getting close, however some type of "Rage Virus" outbreak was occurring. Enrico had to get back home to see his family so we dropped him off, and Jason and I attempted to stay safe while driving the truck. Jason had an orange tabby with him in the truck as a pet. The cat seemed not to like me and would not let me approach Jason when the banging started on the truck. The scene then turned to a government facility, however everyone appeared as cartoony anthropomorphic mice. A storm was brewing and i was warmed that the only way to survive was to hide like them.

Like the previous day, I thought this dream was rather unusual. It was 7:00pm and I got up and washed my face in the bathroom. I was thinking back about the dream and how unusual it was. I also seemed to miss that there was some feelings with Jason and Enrico. I blamed it on the sheer isolation I feel, that in the sense of being truly unwanted. I felt part of a group and that these two individuals wanted me. I shook off the sentimentality.
It was 7:00pm and I got up and washed my face in the bathroom. I started thinking about the dream, however I caught myself that I just did this review before. I quickly made my way to my aunt's room.
I heard her crying and the door was open. She was lying on her bed, which she does not use anymore.
Although I noticed this inconsistency at that moment I was concerned about her. I asked her what was wrong, and she said "They came. And they were asking about you again. They wanted to hurt you because your not cooperating. They're gonna....", like last time I did not want to finish the sentence.


I started to scan her room, it was a reasonable facsimile except for some minor differences. It was a composite of her room as it has been over the past and present years. I looked up at the ceiling and noticed where the light fixture should be in the middle of the room, that there was a metal ventalation duct. It was shallow and very clean. I would say the shaft up their was at least 3 inches high, it was meant only to provide
air.

I was angry and challenged them. I thought "they are having trouble focusing on me, that's an advantage".
Apparently they were having trouble pinning things down and finding me. I yelled out up at the vent, "Why are you picking on her! If its me you want I am right here! Right now! Leave her alone! If its me you want I right here you assholes!!!". My aunt warned me and said "You shouldn't have done that becuase they will hear you". I was ready for a fight. At that moment some movement caught my eye in the hallway, my dog Patrick ran passed heading to the living room. Instantly my heart sank and was moved to tears, Patrick died about three years ago from weird blood disease that the vet did not comprehend. In my mind I broke, as I thought they got to him.......It was a taunt and one that destroyed what resolved I had mustered.

Soon the backdoor opened and there was bright lights that streamed in. It was at that moment my head was hit with an odd white noise, I started to become partially paralyzed. I manage to snag myself on the bed and quickly entangled my left hand as best as I could within the sheets as an anchor. Three being began walking from the light, they were short around 3'-4'. I knew what they were and who they were...... they started to approach the hallway. I began to try to make my way to the wall and the bed to wedge myself... but was having trouble moving. My back turned I could here them now coming into the room. At that moment I attempted something that may help me. I called out to someone who said they had the power to intercede.
Eventually they got to me and I was grabbed and blacked out as I was screaming a name.

I woke up. It was 8:00pm. I felt horrible after this dream. I turned on the computer and have been awaiting a response from a third party related to he name I called out. So far their has been no response or contact on his part. I am delaying in posting this even for a few days in order verify something. Later on my aunt let me know about the odd noise from the room and hallway. I did not mention to her the previous "daymares" or this occurrence. It is odd that if they came they missed me.... and yet in the dream... that was what was conveyed too. I don't intend to fall asleep anytime soon. I am running scared right now.... seems catnaps are in order until exhaustion kicks in.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment