Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dealing with Spirits and Energy Beings



Date: August 2013
Type: Occult
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: N/A
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Tired, Very Unhappy, Very Lonely (Me)
State of Mind After: Leery, Sad
Odd occurrences before: Supernatural Occurrences, Shadow People, Alien Contact
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors:Open Belief Systems


As mentioned earlier in a previous post I happened to have met an individual who claims to have a relationship with a host of other beings. He is credible in the sense that the supernatural activity around him is verifiable in our double blind conversations. He is very intriguing and has helped me confirm some suspicions about supernatural sensitivity versus the psychic intrusion by the "Greys". As I have theorized there are two access point in which the brain is being stimulated, which I am guessing can help in certain situations.
I briefly mentioned this in other posts.... but I believe in that it may be possible to strengthen our resolve against them if we can utilize some of the supernaturally sensitive areas of our brain to counteract their
manipulation of our thoughts and bodies.

Just as of note, the individual I am dealing with does have some distinct behaviors and mannerisms.There seems to be a shared memory, but conflicting/dominate personalities involved. There are definite personality changes and inflection in attitude, feeling, and speech as certain "energy" beings take charge. I have noted this in many such people who are touched by spirits or guides. We are definitely seeing things, the same images.... so that at least means that are awareness of each other is at least, working......
However, despite my interest in observation, I noticed a few personal quirks I am leery about. The entities involve seem to want to dominate... they present opportunities of "binding" through use of imagery, word, familiarity, or blood. So far I been as polite as possible in mine declinations and wording, careful not to get bound. In our discussion I am often re-assured that these binding are necessary and commonplace and have no "harmful" affects. The entity seems irritated by my refusals and bothered by my presence. It is in contrast so far to the person's view of me. Though the lures and binding are making me uncomfortable because I need to take extra care.

What is odd is the re-occurring theme when dealing with a supernatural entity. Its is uncomfortable around me and irritated. It don't know if it is because of who I am or what has been done to me by the "Greys". Such encounters in the past often remark "That I am already claimed" or "That something older is around me". I do not know what it means, but both benign and malign entities have murmured this. I am not sure what it means, but if Greys are energy beings.... and linked to the ancients like the Archons or Annunaki.. is this what them mean? Do they mean that? Do they mean I am part of that?

As things progress I will fill in on this branch of my exploration.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! All these things happening to you seem to want to control you and scare you. The more I read, It seems that you have made them mad. Also, I had some weird things happen this weekend also.

    If you need me, only an email away... R

    ReplyDelete