Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Three Men and a connection to the Land of Many Lakes

Date: August 2013
Type: CE3/Occult
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:30am (Me, Aunt)/8:30am (me)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 8:30 am (Me)/1:30am (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Tired, Very Unhappy, Very Lonely (Me)/Angry (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Very Depressed, Tired, Very Unhappy, Very Lonely (Me)/Sad, Scarred (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Supernatural Occurrences, Insomnia (Me)
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors:Discussions with people

Over the past week I have mentioned my odd experiences and the "messages" from them. Their threat to me is something I do not like. Although I do my best to remain as rational as possible, I sadly still have basic human emotions.
Last night as I was up, writing to an associate of mine when something odd happened. From my end of things I was scared because "they" were here and I hoped they would not bother me as I was on the computer. I thought this was just me being paranoid. I heard a conversation going in in my aunts room between three men. However, I did not think anything of it as I thought perhaps she was just simply watching TV.
This morning when I did try to lay down around 8:30am, I thought something(s) came into the room. I tried to close my eyes and concentrate "go away". However.. it was communicated "You think the day will keep us from coming, You are mistaken". I momentarily blacked out and something was touching the back of my head. It promised if I cooperated it would give me what I wanted most I didn't answer, but I managed to rouse myself out and just looked around. It had been like a 15 minutes since I put my head down. I didn't go back to sleep and just did my chores.
This afternoon I was helping my aunt get ready as I was taking her to the movies and a dinner. She mentioned quickly that she thought I was "them" again when I walked in on her. I asked her what she meant and she played her game as usual, until finally she told me what had happened. She said around 3:30am she was awoken by people talking in the room. It was three people, she could only make out one tall humanoid like figure, but she knows there was more.
However, this experience is off and not the usual M.O. They are usually not vocal. This happens with spirits, but I am not sure what this is. I will have to ponder more and most likely have another sleepless night.
UPDATE
After some rest and meditation I have manned to recuperate. Another friend I have seems to have had an incident as well that night, we just correspond via e-mail. It seems that we had a coincidental occurrence.
The entities that appeared last night seem to follow his beings "M.O.".

No comments:

Post a Comment