Thursday, September 26, 2013

More Odd Noises at Night

Date: September 26th, 2013
Type: Unknown??
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 1:00am-3:48am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:30am (Me)/11:30pm (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Despondent, Lonely (Me)/Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Apathetic (Me)/Scared, Worried (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Flu since 9/18

Tonight I went to be early, my sleeping schedule is messed up as usual. I do not want to sleep at night. Nothing in particular, I just don't feel as comfortable. Although I am better from the Flu, I just feel out of it.
Tonight was an odd exception. I went to bed early and had a weird dream:

It was something about a Sherlock Holmes contest at a resort. The resort though had aspects of my previous homes. One of the guests (she...looked like the main star from I-Carly) had tiny a pair of tiny tarantulas, a blue and pink one. They would ride around in your hair. They were out in the backward, but they ran rampant and begin infesting the area. When asked why couldn't we kill them, she said "They are living things and they are my friends", ironically she was being cocooned by the spiders as if to lay their eggs.
Later on there was an issue in the garage. I went in and the car was stuck as well as the garage door opener. Something was outside and wouldn't let us open the garage door. I think we wanted to leave. My aunt was in the car frightened. She said "Don't go outside. They are here. They won't let us leave". However I looked around the garage for a weapon and see if I could do something. When I went out through the side door there was a bright light.
I awoke dress, taking a shower in the room at the resort. I was standing in the bathtub. I noticed outside the shower there was someone there, but the glass was dirty so I began scrubbing it with the broom I still had, it was the weapon from the garage.  The being left and started going through the room. That is when i noticed I was dressed and standing int the bathroom. I lept out and went into the room. The being was some sort of guy with a mask on, a bandit's mask like zorro and with the V from Vendetta one. It rushed out of the room.
When I asked what is was, my mother just said "It was them". When I walked out it was the common room of the resort with many people there. Apparently some of the contestants had died, wife in a carriage, but her husband was alive still with their mummified three children. They were in wooden stylish boxes, like stylized gothic wooden dolls. There was one other guy there, a young guy.

This is when I awoke. It was 3:48am. The curtain I had was moved to the side. I do not remember that at all which was odd. I just lay there and listened. The odd hum was emanating as usual, but coming from the kitchen area. In the distance I heard the horn from trains from the rail-yards. I heard some odd noises in the kitchen something was walking around, bumped into the table. Then I heard the living room door boom.
I waited a few minutes, went to the bathroom and checked on my aunt.

She was wide awake, apparently she awoke around the same time. She was scared, she had heard something in the kitchen and heard the front door opened and closed. She was  awake and scared.     

1 comment:

  1. Geez Michael, I am sorry for all this drama that is happening to you. I wish that there was a way I could protect you. I'm thinking about you since your last post.. and I am trying to get others involved to see if they can help as well.. Rob

    ReplyDelete