Saturday, September 28, 2013

Red Orb/White Orb

Date: September 28th, 2013
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 12:00am-12:15am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 11:30pm (Me)/11:30pm (Aunt)/Awake and Active (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Forlorn, Lonely (Me)/Depressed (Aunt)/Normal (Guest)
State of Mind After: Apathetic (Me)/N/A (Aunt)/ N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Noise Night Before
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: UFO Board/Nibaru Research, Insomnia.

My guest was in the kitchen playing Street Fighter 4 via his laptop. Last night I only had 1 hour of sleep, then took another nap for 4 hours during the day. Around 11:00 pm I was physical exhausted. Since my guest was staying over I thought to get some sleep since I knew I "should"  be safe. I put my aunt to bed, and I went to sleep with him in the kitchen playing his game nearby.

I feel asleep and had a small dream. Basically I was walking around and it was dark... like hardly any illumination. I do not know if it was outside on the street or indoors. I got to a door and knocked. My "Ex" was there and I was relieved letting him know that I was looking for him and worried. He just looked at me and I took his hand and we began walking, I was trying to talk to him...but he didn't respond. When I stopped and looked at him I said "Your not him!!" and quickly backed away.

I was fulling awake in my bed, I could not not move. The familiar blue light was in the room. They were here.
Two of them at least. One was by the bed behind my sheet panel, the other was by the window behind the shelves on watch. The light from the kitchen was still coming in through the doorway and I heard my friend playing his video game. I attempted to move, I was glad I found that I was still grasping my wooden weapon and attempted to move it. Nothing. Next I attempted to calling out, but it was barely a whisper. I still struggled, my other hand was by the wall and I attempted to knock on the wall. The best thing I managed was a slight tap. Again I could here my friend play his game, oblivious to what was going on.

I heard the second one move around the shelf. The one by bed said something. It wasn't vocal, but I heard the "communication" and it was not intelligible. Apparently it detected I was ease dropping, and this bright white-blue compact jellyfish orbs came in view above my head. I said in my head "Get Out. I can move and almost free. I have a weapon in hand. You know. Leave." The white orb flashed and disappeared... along with the odd white-blue light and them.

I was able to move, however an bright red after image was in my field of vision which was there for a minute.
It was a bright red afterimage, yet that doesn't properly correspond with retinal afterimages with that colored light? My vision was fine, I checked the clock. My friend was still playing his game and was on the net.
I didn't bother to get up, I was too tired.... and he was here.

That fact made me doubt the event occurred at all. He was in another room approximate 10 feet away from the door. Facing my door... looking at the computer screen. He is very focused when he plays, and can be oblivious. Only reason I decided to post is because instead of my forgetting it.... it is fresh in my head still... despite waking up several time during the night... he was still playing up till 4:00am. At 5:30am I woke up and got out of bed. I know it wasn't a dream.... and something did occur. Just bothers me that it happens when he was so close and awake. Am I truly never safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment