Thursday, October 3, 2013

Odd Night and Physical Abnormalities

Date: October 2nd and 3rd, 2013
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 11:15pm-11:25pm, 3:30am-4:20am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 11:30pm (Me)/11:30pm (Aunt)/Awake and Active (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Forlorn, Lonely, Tired (Me)/Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Apathetic, Worried (Me)/Scared (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Power Fluctuations, Markings on my aunt/me.
Odd occurrences after: Outdoor Streetlamp Illumination increase, Shadow in Garage (After Aunt's Incident).
Possible Influential Factors: Aunt's Sighting.

During the time we had a normal routine, I took my aunt to the eye doctor for a check up, got her medications refilled, and took her out to dinner. However at the optometrist I noticed a series of odd discolorations on my aunt's left backhand. It was the lighting at the office, but outside in sunlight when observed I noticed the same marks again, just harder too see. She had marking I have on the backhand, that I just recently got some 4 weeks ago. It was in the shape of a triangle. She had had these marks for a long long time she said, but never cared as she thought it was a bug bite. I will get more into this and provide a record of my marks since they are fresh and visible, and the possible reason it wasn't mentioned.

We came home and there was nothing unusual, she watched TV and I worked on my projects. Around 10:40pm, I decided to watch my "Community: Season 4 DVD" to attempt to cheer myself up. As watching was watching the DVD I noticed that there were several small fluctuations in power with my lighting. As I did not hear or experience anything unusual, than a momentary sensation of "they are here", I pushed from the back of my head as it was too early and I was trying to cheer myself up. After finishing the episodes around 11:50am, I got up to check in on my aunt.

As I opened up my bedroom door, which I locked she immediately asked "Is that you?", which I replied in my usual sarcastic tone (so she knows it really me). She seemed scared, so I went to her immediately. She explained that she thought I was in the hallway and kitchen as she was going to the bathroom. She says something walked from the living down the hallway and into the kitchen. She says it was my height, but thinner. It made noise as it walked, footsteps, and then in the kitchen it opened and closed the refrigerator door, then opened and closes two cabinets. Although she knew it wasn't me, she hoped it was and tried not to worry. Yet when she heard me come out of me room, unlocking my door....she became scared becuase she realized I was in my room that whole time. During this time I was watching my DVD and noticed power fluctuations with the lights and got a "there here feeling". After calming her down, I got ready to do a quick errand and drop something off. I started doing her laundry at 12:10am. I checked my e-mail and was happy, since a possible friend my have wanted to hang out.

I was already feeling a bit jumpy, but put it in the back of my mind. My friend never responded back, and it was 1:00am. I put the laundry in the dryer and left. When I opened up the gate to the driveway, I noticed that the street lamp illumination increased. I immediately looked around, nothing unusual other than a black and white cat sitting on the corner looking at me. I went back to the garage and got in the car, as I sat down and looked into the mirror, I noticed that something (humanoid shape 5'8", thin arms) quickly hid back into the shadows in the garage when i was backing the car out. It did not reflect any light, as I had the headlight on.... and the lights seemed dimmed. It was just a partial black figure that quickly left. I made my arrend and returned home in 15 min.

I waited for the dryer to finish, checking my e-mail once again hoping that my friend would come. Nothing.
I played some castle Crashers to get my mind off of things and relax for about 45min. I got ready and went to sleep, leaving my computer to run its Virus Check/Close functions. During this time which is around 3:30am the usually high pitch sound started, I rationalized it as the computer Harddrive and Fan noises, even though this wasn't it. I concentrated on the PC noise... and kept my mind racing...interjecting ... "it's not them" and "go away" in my thoughts. Although I was attempting to remain as calm as possible, my body begun to show signs of a panic attack. My heart rate began to accelerate and my core temperature went up, at this point I thought  "What the heck", and wanted to get up but was very sleepy cause it was getting hot.
The synaptic static started.... at the base of my back head and an odd tingling. Then I passed out.
However, my cognitive functions were still going... I was experiencing static/white noise.... I was trying to make sense of it, then I heard my door close. Then all of a sudden I was fully awake, it was 4:20am. The computer was off, as it finished its virus check. My heart was not racing, my body temperature was not as hot, and the synaptic static stopped.

I was scarred and just sat there. I thought I heard my aunt make a noise, but I was too bewildered to move. I wasn't sure if I heard her, and have not yet confirmed with her if she made a sound. Since it was slight, and was well too shamefully put it..... feeling scared.. I just sat there and just fell asleep.  

Update: As 10/7/13 12:00am, my aunt confirmed that she did make noise that night. She saw something again in the hallway that has been walking around at night from the living room to the kitchen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment