Monday, October 7, 2013

Aunt's Encounter

Date: October 7th, 2013
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:00am-5:45am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:30am (Me)/2:30am (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Lonely, Tired (Me)/Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Apathetic, Worried (Me)/Scared (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Shadow in the Kitchen.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Discussion of family history.


Last night I talked with my aunt for about an hour or so before I put her to bed. We discussed her family history and mentioned "them". I warned her not to believe things if she saw "deceased relatives". I warned her that "they" like using your memories of loved one to manipulate you. I put her to bed around 2:30am.
Checked that everything was locked, left the radio and fan on. I was uneasy so had my weapon with e in bed. From time to time I heard and felt "weird", but I honestly kept telling myself "your just being scared, go away, go away". I felt tired but was fighting it, then I heard the weird high pitched sound and zonked out for a second. I thought I heard my aunt call, but since she did not say anything and it was faint.... and I was scared... I did not check up.

My aunt had her radio on, she was scared but soon fell asleep. Around 4am she felt something lift her out of the chair. She found herself in white hallway, standing. She was trying to regain her balance,  and grab on to something since she can't walk. Several small figures "them" were there and told her she could walk and she was okay. My aunt though she was in heaven, but they communicated to her "No, this is a special place. Not Heaven". She said she wanted to see her parents, but they reiterated "This is not that place. They are not here. Come with us we want to show you something.". My aunt protested and said she need crutches or a wheelchair, because she can't want. They told her, "You are already walking. This is a special place. Follow us, we have something to show you.". My aunt said she looked around and everything was very sterile and clean, very white. She walked into a room where there were humans just standing there. They were like mannequins, but were actually human being just standing there...fixated on some unseen point. She passed by several of them. "They" kept motioning to follow them. When they got into another room, the tall "them" were there. She got scarred and said "I wanna go home". They communicated to her "Why? This is a special place. You can walk here.". She said that she needed to go back because it was not her time, that she had a house, and the she had "me" and she loved "me" and I was like her son. They communicated to her "We know. Thing will be alright. We are watching. Do not worry. We have something special to show you. Follow us". They motioned with there fingers.

There she passes out crying and wakes up at 5:45am. She is confused because she was not asleep.....she know it was real. She put the radio louder. Meanwhile in my room I woke up startled at 5:45am and grabbed my weapon because "Them" was sensed. The radio was on as I left it as well as the fan. I heard nothing, but stayed up for about 30 min. My neighbor got up as usual to go to work....at that point I went back to sleep.

Around 5pm today my aunt mentioned what had happened to her as I was helping her. We had a long discussion as she seemed to remember a lot more. Incidentally she was also clear on some memories that resurfaced from her childhood. Ones that she never mentioned, but seem really vivid now.

No comments:

Post a Comment