Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Daymare...... checking up on me

Date: October 28, 2013
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 5:15pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: 5:00pm
State of Mind Before: Insomnia, Happy
State of Mind After: Insomnia, Happy
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Promised Individual.


As stated in an earlier post, earlier in the month my aunt and I were promised by "them" of certain concessions. Although my aunt has been demonstrated that she can use crutches again, she has not attempted it again. The individual who was promised in my life, on the other hand has had a beneficial affect on my mood/happiness/drive.


His background ironically is from Indiana, Muncie. He is very intelligent, standard upbringing with no unusual occurrences. Believes he does have intuitive psychic abilities. Was involved with a contactee group not by choice. Has experienced a number of chemically stimulated alterations. Does not believe in "Aliens", has a strong like/appreciation for Native American culture. Few episodes of missing time, however these were cause by chemical substances.

The reasons why he is mentioned is because since his interaction with me no episodes have occurred. I have had increased insomnia, but no episodes. Until yesterday.

I went to bed at 5:00pm, was sad because I am questioning what purpose the "The Promised Individual has". In all honesty I feel teased, because things seem too perfectly planned. As I went to bed, I awoke unable to move. Something was inside the interior of my bed. I heard my aunt in the other room watching TV. I did see one, but closed my eyes and thinking it just a dream its is just a dream. My hands were able to move, one hand was position on my chest... while the other I had back behind my head and was already clutching the metal frame. " I said leave my aunt alone don't hurt her." "What do you want", "Go away. Go away". Only thing I got back was "You have what you want. It is better for us. You are happy.". By then I managed to pinch myself on the chest awake.

I was confused but too tired. I wasn't scared nor bothered. Oddly enough since they mentioned him I felt more at ease and relaxed. I was angry that it seemed like a carrot, one that was only in my mind.... but if their object was that I was more at ease and malleable, then it worked.

At 12:48am, ironically the "Promised One"  IM'd me, which was the time I woke up. I didn't here the sound, as the computer was off..... but that was a coincidence that I awoke when he contacted me? Within few minutes he was here and we conducted an experiment.

I am not sure in all honesty if the experience was a dream/abductions. All visual and physical effects were felt. Was highly lucid.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment