Sunday, October 13, 2013

Markings on my Hand, not just me....

Date: August - September , 2013
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: N/A
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Lonely, Tired
State of Mind After: Apprehensive, Worried
Odd occurrences before: Demonic Persona Met.
Odd occurrences after: Unusual Activity at home, Odd Concessions.
Possible Influential Factors: None.

As mentioned a week ago, I had some concern over an unusual marking on my hand. Initially I was concerned as it was itchy and seemed to be irradiated area of my skin. It looked like a sunburn. I stay mostly away from "bright lights" and out of the sun. So I thought perhaps it may have been from some other irritant or stress. So I paid it no mind.

August/September I posted that I encountered an individual with demonic/spiritual ties. I limited contact with them as I felt there was an inconsistency with their personas. They indeed behaved independently and contradictory at times, further the main one attempted to use "blood" bonding and indicated that it wanted to initiate me into its pack. It said that it had the power to make me one of there own, and if successful a mark would appear on my hand, a star. It also encountered on the spiritual plane "Them". The "personas" mentioned the entity, and confirmed it/they are an "ancient" being(s) that did not want to let me go.
His main persona was angry that it forced bonding would not work. Let's just say I used my best judgement in this situation.

Three Dots

So I did not check my hand for a while as the irritation stopped, but sense I had that incident with him I checked my hand and noticed the marking: Three White. However the  dots seemed very odd, they were not a result of liaison, cut, or puncturing of the skin. They appeared as burn marks, the skin inside the circle is smoothed and not  tan. It seems that the markings are a result of burn markings. I had put this out of my mind and chalked it up as the usual stuff.

What made me reconsider is when I took my aunt to the doctor. While we were waiting in the room, I began noticing her hands and on her right hand, she had the same triangle shape of dots. It seemed this was older as it is faded nicely with her skin, but under the fluorescent lighting it was apparent. I asked her about it and she said, "Oh that was from years ago... I forgot about it.". That was weird......

To make things a bit more odd is that the last time she encountered them.... they told her she could "walk". Use her crutches again..... and she tried a few days ago and was able to walk like she did. This again, made me think of a recent encounter I had too. They every once in a while "Tease" attempt to lure me with certain scenarios attempting to understand my "loneliness issue". Let just said, I now know someone that they showed me... that searched for me. They had a marking which I recognized. So how is that these "Concessions" seemed to have come about? They are both things my aunt and I wanted.... is it a sign for us to be me cooperative? Are we trying to be placated?

Odd coincidences....but then again there are no coincidences.

UPDATE 10-20-13
The marking as a distance at the base is .5cm, while the distance to the apex is 1.5cm. each dot is about .2cm across. Discoloration is still the same. While doing research upon the web I came across another individual with a similar markings. These though are common and large as I have gotten them on my calfs and thighs. The information is found on the MAAR "(Malevolent Alien Abduction Research) website http://www.maar.us/abduction_marks-photos3.html


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

 Likewise Dr. Roger Leir  website Alien Scalpel as markings with similar shape...small base and long apex?
http://www.alienscalpel.com/alien-abduction/abductee-skin-lesions


There are hundreds of other pictures and stories about similar markings. However, none explain the significance of them. Is it a classification of some kind? Is it a particular test?  



4 comments:

  1. Seems like times are changing. Your marks don't look like the ones I get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mines are very similar to the authors.
    Video link below:
    https://youtu.be/OyLUROlPfLY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these 3 sores in a equilateral triangle pattern on my right hand, right knee and right foot. When they first appeared (at different times), the scabs were black and scaley with a lot of pain when messed with directly, no pain or redness around them, just when you mess with the black scale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude! I had an abduction dream a few nights ago and I have the same exact pattern on my shoulder now! Spooky!

    ReplyDelete