Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Promised/Cursed One



A number of posts have been removed concerning the "Promised One". Since August I met a particular individual whom I gotten close to, however this was an arrangement made by "them". I consulted my own auguries into this matter, and indeed this one is a "gift" but at a cost. The "Promised One" is not a reward but a responsibility thrust upon me.

At first the "Promised One" presence kept them at bay, they left me alone and granted me a month of non interference. It was in this period were I felt "safe" that I let my guards down. The "Promised One" is full of potential, but none of that matters as there are personal issues. From what history has been shared, he ignores the possibility and dislikes talking about the subject of "them". Furthermore we have begun to clash in a most inharmonious way. I am a man of my word and honor though, but I am trapped in a bad situation.

A week ago "they" came back.... (see 12/17/13 incident report). They threatened me and was reveled that he is "special to them" (possible nth generation hybrid) and I am to care for him no matter what or else. I tried fighting them off, but it ended up me being terrified really bad.

I do not know what to do. Things have a potential to either be really really great or really really disastrous. 

2 comments:

  1. Conclave, This book might help you and your partner to understand what's happening in your lives.-- 'The Love Bite: Alien Interference in Human Love Relationships' by Eve Lorgen

    (she also has a website and a follow-up book)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice. I will look for that book. I am glad there is some advice about relationship and the things i going on with some of us.

      Delete