Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Spoke to soon, but it's not me....

Date: December 3, 2013
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:15 am (Aunt)/ N/A (Partner & I)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:15 am (Aunt)/ N/A (Partner & I)
State of Mind Before: Tired, Sad (Aunt)/ Happy (Partner & I)
State of Mind After: Tired, Sad (Aunt)/ Confused (Partner & I)
Odd occurrences before: Cat has behaved odd and skittish.
Odd occurrences after: Cat skittish.
Possible Influential Factors: Coast to Coast show.

Early this morning we both left to go to the market at 1:00am. My aunt was asleep in the room.
We went to a 24 Hours Ralph's and got back around 3:30am. When I got back, my aunt was awake and said she had a "visitor". Apparently around 3:15am she awoke and their was a being standing in the bathroom doorway, staring at her. Her blankets and covers were off and the being communicated "Be careful" and just faded into the bathroom. My aunt felt odd and nodded off and had a dream in which her parents saw her and were crying, as she reached for them they walked away and she woke up.

A few minutes later we walked in. Unfortunately the information she gave me was that it was "a grey".
I not sure if it was our usual ones or the new ones. She just said it looked like them. The cat is oddly skittish.  

1 comment:

  1. How strange.. I had a similar dream the other night in which something was telling me to be careful around trees. Then I saw a huge earthquake near the water.. be careful...

    ReplyDelete