Thursday, January 2, 2014

Date: December 28, 29, 2013
Type: CE 4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 1:45 am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:00 am (Aunt & I)/ 3:00am (Partner) 28th, 2:30am (Aunt & I), Partner (2:30am) 29th
State of Mind Before: Angry, Depressed, Sad (Aunt)/Stressed, Angry (Partner & I)
State of Mind After: Angry, Sad, Depressed (Aunt)/Angry, Terrified, Uncaring (Partner & I)
Odd occurrences before: Household Stress over cat and medication.
Odd occurrences after: None
Possible Influential Factors: End of Year.

The night of the 28th my partner decided to go and network with associates at an event. It is one of his hopes to become a successful event planner and DJ. Over the month we have had much stress, dealing from personal adjustment issues, financial issues , to everything. That night I took the opportunity to sleep early and get some rest. That night after I feel asleep they walked into the room around 1:45. They paralyzed me, the usual light was there. They simply walked into the room looked around and left. My aunt was awakened by footstep in her side of the house, and hear someone go into the kitchen and then into my room. She never heard them leave. My partner came home around 3:00am in which again she heard someone come into the kitchen and to the room. He made more noise and there is a significant difference in the noises.

The following night I spent the evening watching television with my aunt. My partner again had another networking engagement that night so he was out. We were having a good time watching television despite the conflict overall. At 1:45am the internet gave out, I was disconnected. I heard something odd in the kitchen and motioned my aunt to be quiet. She was confused as I was trying to hear something. The cat made a meow of "hello", three meows as if acknowledging someone and trying to get their attention. There was some footsteps... then nothing. We waited for ten minutes until I got up and checked the connection. I checked the house, went into my room and go my short staff. We stopped watching TV soon afterwords and I went to be. We were both awake... during this event.
I am considering it part of the narrative because it happened at 1:45am and the odd events that took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment