Monday, January 27, 2014

Coincidental Events

Date: January 27th, 2014
Type: CE 4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 5:30 am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 11:00 pm (Aunt,I, guest)
State of Mind Before: Angry, Depressed, Sad (Aunt)/Stressed, Angry Depressed (Guest & I)
State of Mind After: Angry, Sad, Depressed (Aunt)/Angry, Terrified, Uncaring (Guest & I)
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: Cat got free around 7:00am, Cops monitoring the house 5:30pm/10:20pm
Possible Influential Factors: None.

The night was uneventful and I went to sleep early. Over the weekend I managed to reconnect with some people from the AU boards and the cat demon from Florida. The ongoing issues at home made me think of them and what to do. The implant seems to be inactive in my left eye, however I feel that they are still monitoring from afar. During the night I awoke around 3:00am. I just woke up I had no reason why and I just turned back to go to sleep in a few minutes. At this time I hear sound in the my aunt's bathroom, I figure it is her and continue to fall asleep.
Around 5:00am I awoke again and this time I felt a slight unease. My alarm is set to wake me up in around 30min from that time so I just lay there.

Around 5:30am when my alarm goes off I just lay back down. My aunt however does not here my alarm. She claims that something awoke her around 5:00am-5:30am . It was a tall figure that touched her face, it held it hand outstretched as if beckoning her to come. She said "no" and "for it to go". I myself heard nothing of this and woke up around 6:00am to get dressed for work. Nothing was amiss.... I walked out to the kitchen, the cat was there, and I went to check on my aunt before leaving. My roomate/guest was asleep and nothing unusual. My aunt though was awake and out of the chair and she seemed bothered and related what had just happened.

On the way to work, my car started acting up. The alternator gave out, but it could be rationally explained due to other events two weeks ago as fluid from a leak had damaged it. Early Sunday evening it was acting up, but it seemed it would had made it through. However when I got to work the car no longer functioned.
I took it to the mechanic and walked home, by 10:00am I managed to get back to the house. Nothing was amiss.... however when I went to go make my aunt some coffee I noticed the cat had escaped through the window. She managed to pull the window screen down. I do not know if it was just trying to get out side or something spooked her.

Later on in the evening I had to drop my guest off, when I got home there was a police vehicle outside my home parked on the street. When I got close it took off, this was around 5:30pm. Later that evening when my friend who stopped by left around 10:30pm, another cop car was parked alongside the house facing the wrong direction. When we came out it took off.....

A series of rather atypical of event with patterns. I do not know what it means. Are patterns changing again?

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea that you had an implant. How do you know? I mean, do you feel it in there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are three implants. The first one was put in around age 4 at a park during a daylight abduction. My father thought it was a splinter and digged it out with his pocket knife. It was a sliver of glass/crystal. That was tossed aside.

    The second implant happened as a teen. In one of the sessions they put something in my left leg. It left a small triangle dimple. It didn't make it self known until I had an MRI in my late 20s due to back pain. When going through the scanner my lower left leg heated up. The operator said there was some foreign object there and asked if I had been shot or something? As indicated on the forms you fill out I had no known injuries or devices anywhere in my body. I had forgot about my leg.... and when I saw the scar I remembered they did something.

    The third implant happened a a few years ago. Something behind my left eye. For a few month during that time I had dry eye in my left eye and irritation. It felt as if something was behind my eyeball. My doctor said there was nothing unusual and was probably due to dehydration or allergies. I honestly felt like something popped my eye out of the socket and put it back..... it was not a very nice experience. However I noticed after that when they show up there was an odd sensation in my left eye. It goes off and on. Strangely enough when my current "guest" appeared the thing shut off. No odd pressure or sensation. It just went silent. As he has been leaving more and more to do his things, and the few times I actually concentrated on them to get him out.... the thing re-activated.
    The thing is with this device I think it is sometime of interface between the visual information I observe and my brain. Like some sort of "recorder/transmitter".

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. had no idea. I sure hope things improve.

    ReplyDelete