Saturday, February 1, 2014

Very Subtle Threats???

Date: January 28th-31st, 2014
Type: CE 4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:30am, 3:30 am, 4:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 11:00 pm (Aunt, I , guest)
State of Mind Before: Angry, Depressed, Sad (Aunt)/Stressed, Angry Depressed (I)/Anxious, Depressed, Happy
State of Mind After: Angry, Depressed, Sad (Aunt)/Stressed, Angry Depressed (I)/Anxious, Depressed, Happy
Odd occurrences before: Aunt's previous encounter.
Odd occurrences after: None
Possible Influential Factors: Depression, loss of privacy, loss of opportunities to play my games or watch TV.

As my guest is feeling better and regaining his confidence he has been going out more and more. Networking and doing what he needs to inorder to move on and become successful with his chosen career path. Meanwhile I am concentrating on work and keeping the house in order. With my job and overall stress level my sleep schedule has changed. I go to sleep a lot earlier because I need to get up early, but also because of the severe depression with the stress my guest has caused me over the past two months. I have been through many things and I am coping, but apathy is the only thing keeping me sane. I have been abuse many times before so I can deal with the mental and emotional abuse, if it ever became physical that is where I draw the line. My biggest fault is giving people the benefit of doubt, knowing that from their perspective things are different. As I said in this situation the greys have forced me into this. I have a looming threat over me if I don't comply they will make thing worse for me and my aunt. I know what options there are, and I am doing the best to figure a way out. I do not feel safe.

I would contribute the following incidents to the overall stress, except for the fact that I do not wake up unless they are present, something is amiss, or I have horrible nightmares dealing with my family. The past few night I been waking up around 2:30am, 3:30am, and 4:30am. It was as someone came in to check and leave. This happened over the course of the next few days. Some nights it was only one or two times, but when my guest was gone on Wednesday they showed up thrice as if looking for him. I know its is them, because my left eye has been tingling each time.

I do not know anymore. I just want to get my life back to normal. I know I will never be happy. I come to that realization, and I am ok with that. I just loathe and despise that I was teased with that possibility, that I was showed that. It is just extremely cruel to do. I am just a drone.... meant to do what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment