Sunday, February 9, 2014

Broken Deals and Threats

Date: February 8th-9th, 2014
Type: CE 4, CE5
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:30am, (8th)/3:55-4:00am (9th)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00 am (Aunt, I , guest on the 8th)/ 12:00am (Aunt) N/A (I , guest on the 9th)
State of Mind Before: Angry, Depressed, Sad (Aunt)/Stressed, Depressed (I)/Anxious, Depressed (guest)
State of Mind After: Angry, Depressed, Sad (Aunt)/Stressed, Depressed (I)/???? (guest)
Odd occurrences before: Nervous Ticks.
Odd occurrences after: Subtle movements in the housing, oscillating noise.
Possible Influential Factors: Depression, loss of privacy, unhappiness with situation of guest.

My guest is has had his usually ups and downs, overall progress for him is getting better incrementally. Myself I am keeping busy with work and maintaining the household, added to the continual hemorrhaging of my earnings. My aunt is overall angry/depressed at the living situation. Currently my guest has been stressed because one of his friends is in need of help, it has distracted him momentarily from his necessary goals.
So the night of the 7th he was tried and exhausted, he had plan to meet early in the morning with his associates but was too tired. Likewise my aunt and I went to bed early. I awoke around 1:30am, he was fast asleep and the TV was on. I closed it, went to the restroom, and went quickly to bed. However around 2:30am I was awakened by the sound of footsteps coming into the room. The door opened without a sound.and I saw several beings enter the room and make their way toward my guest. I could here them in my head, they knew I was awake but communicated to me that it was not for me. They were making adjustments and running some tests. I feel asleep and was thinking I need to get out when they leave..... need to make sure my aunt was okay. I awoke a few hours later around 8:30am, the memory of what happened fresh in my head. I knew I was not crazy and wanted to confirm with my aunt. She was sleep and I went to go run errands. I was busy during the entire day, but int the late afternoon I asked here if she heard anything strange. She was hesitant, and only said that it must of been the cat in the kitchen. The cat was outside... and all the shuffling she attributed to the cat was them.... that really really happened. I kept to my errands and chores..... I was to busy to blog about this.

As it would happen, my guest has his weekly engagement to attend which he is gone all night. Usually i go to sleep as normal and take the opportunity to rest and relax. However, because of some stressful events in the early evening and some physical pain on my left side (ribs and back top kidney) I stayed awake. Most of the night because of all the stress, my stomach has been in knots. I been reading, around 3:30am (now the 9thj) I went to the bathroom and was in their with stomach pains. Around 3:50am I felt uneasy the back of my head tingly and I thought it was from the other pains. When I stepped out of the bathroom I felt as if I was being observed. Immediately I felt that one was in the corner watching and I quickly went to turn on the light. No sooner than I did that, my aunt started screaming. I called out "Coming. What's wrong?", but no reply other than yelling my name over and over. Also it was 4:00am, 10 minutes had passed as if it were 2 minutes. When I got to the room, she was at the edge of her chair as if someone pulled her and she was crying and shaking. She told me the greys had came, and tried to take her. She said "I am sorry I didn't believe you, you are right. Make him leave. He scares me. It's his fault they came back".
I quickly calmed her down, and talked her through this. I re-iterated that I cannot do anything and they want him here. I told her they threatened me already concerning what would happen if I forced him to go. Stuff she already knows. I also told her that we need to deal with the situation at hand, the fact is that they are breaching their word of leaving us alone. I figure since he is wandering, they figure to make good on the threat. However this is beyond my control, their subject is very willful and it is not my purview to influence or control him. That is their deal. As I was explaining this my head begin to tingle again, and they were around.... they were looking for him. There were a few noise in my room and in her bathroom, while I was talking to her. All this time as she was talking and yammering, I was trying to listen and keep them out of my head. The tingling kept going..... as it was know around 4:45am I heard a weird oscillating noise for about 10 minutes and then it stopped. She is freaked out and I am remaining calm, but I am cautious as there threat looms over us.

My guest does not care, nor would he believe what I would say. Although he alludes to the fact that yeah it could be true... he quickly moves on to avoid talking about it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment