Monday, February 17, 2014

More Odd things and guest is still here

Date: February 17th, 2014
Type: CE 4, CE5
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:30am-3:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00 am (Aunt, I , guest)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sad (Aunt)/Stressed, Sad, Heartbroken, Depressed (I)/Anxious, Depressed, Tired (guest)
State of Mind After: Sad, Scared (Aunt)/Stressed, Sad, Depressed (I)/Ambivalent (guest)
Odd occurrences before: Knowing they are coming.
Odd occurrences after: Inflammation on my wrists and slight bruising.
Possible Influential Factors: Depression, loss of privacy, unhappiness with situation of guest.


I was sad as can be expected, I and hoping for my guest success that he may be able to stand on his own soon and be independent once more. I am under a lot of stress because of that, added worrying about keeping a job, worrying about missing mail, worrying about my aunt, and just depressed at the mess there is.
I am scared and I am attempting to be an individual with a merciful and kind heart.


Sadly they are restless..... last night I awoke at 2:30 because of movement in the kitchen. My guest who sleeps on the other side of the bookcase was there as he rolled over. I quickly knew what it was and grabbed my weapon and huddled in my enclosure. Something ran in the hallway and bumped the door, it was in the kitchen and it moved the plate around slightly, I then heard it in the porch where a plastic drop cloth was. It(s) were walking along it and seemed to be slowed down by it as it made noise as they passed.
The door bumped again as if something was trying to push the door open. I clutched my weapon, I felt something enter the room and leave. I relaxed a bit, my guest was fast asleep. I looked at my cell phone an noticed it was 2:38am. My aunt didn't yell, so I waited. I knocked out.

Unbeknownst to me, my aunt heard similar commotion and activity in the kitchen. She claims that several ghostly figures (humanoid and white came through here door and left). She says they were white humanoid, but rather ethereal. She clearly heard the same sounds, however she says this occurred at 3:30am. She attempted to yell for me, but I heard nothing.

I awoke at 4:00am, laying stretched out as if I was sleeping normally. I was wide awake and scarred because of my last memory. I did not move, but listened...no sound from my aunt, my guest was grinding his teeth... but I was afraid to move. In an hour or so I would have to get up. I fell asleep. When i awoke for work I felt very sorry and tired. When I went to say good by to my aunt, she seemed out of it. I tried to ask here if anything happened, but she was dismissive as she was groggy.

When I got home, I noticed that both of my wrist were slightly puffy. There was also a slight discoloration, minor bruising. During the day I dd not notice any unusual discomfort, but only felt tired. When I went to talk to my aunt in the afternoon, she told me of what happened and noticed that my wrists were bruised. She immediately thought my guest had done something to me (as in grabbing me really hard and holding me down). Already bothered by that fact that my wrist seemed odd, this only heightened my sense of fear since it seems the only way to dislodge me from my enclosure would have to have grabbed me by the wrists and pull me out.

I do not know what is going on anymore. I am threatened on all side now. In the waking world and in the dark. My guest, has something to do with it... although he will not admit to it. He is not the cause, but he is being watched as he is "special" to them.

1 comment: