Saturday, March 22, 2014

Things have transitioned.....







Date: March 14th-March 21st, 2014
Type: N/A
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: N/A
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sad (Aunt)/Stressed, Sad, Heartbroken, Depressed (I)/Anxious, Depressed, Angry, "Skiing/Smoke Out" (guest)
State of Mind After: Sad, Scared (Aunt)/Stressed, Sad, Depressed (I)/Ambivalent (guest)
Odd occurrences before: N/A.
Odd occurrences after: Arson Threat
Possible Influential Factors: N/A.

The issue of my disruptive guest has transitioned. He is no longer here. I do not know if there will be retaliation on his part, from his allies, or "them". It unfortunately manifested in a series of events that the "unwanted guest" had violated and broke the trust. It is phased out.

This is for a record in case any reprisal happened from him to myself, domain, or this site. In matter of privacy I will not relate the full details here.

If anything with "them" occurs I do not know. They were adamant about him staying here. Yet since he has grown far beyond the needs I could provide..... perhaps they achieved what they wanted.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there I am new to your blog but I did read some stuff here and there but I am wondering you speak of "guest" are you referring to a "ghost" ? or ET reference stuff ?

    You seem to be an abductee, from what I am getting. If so reply to me, we can help out.

    Best Wishes,

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Thanks for replying. The "guest" I had I believe may be a hybrid or a starchild. They promised to leave me alone if I helped him out. Basically the guy life was all over the place and need a place to stay. There were numerous complications with his behavior and abusive nature which resulted in his expulsion..

      Delete
  2. Were blasting them, there situated in Orion Nebula. hopefully after were done with them, you can have some peace of mind take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might take awhile, but will get them eventually, you can find us here for protection, POR orgonite items NOT DORy ( what THEY ALL sell here in this god-forsaken infiltrated time-line ) good for protection, gifting .

    www.loohan.com ( Read explore open your eyes and blossom, yes LIFE sucks but the truth is ICE cold. we must fight and unite ( en-souled people ( %2 ) animals that IS )

    ReplyDelete