Sunday, May 4, 2014

It is starting again....

Date: April 28th, 29th, May 1st, May 2nd, 2014
Type: N/A
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:00-2:30am, and 4:15am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 9:00pm
State of Mind Before: Ambivalent (Aunt)/Depressed (I)
State of Mind After: Ambivalent (Aunt)/Depressed (I)
Odd occurrences before: N/A.
Odd occurrences after: N/A
Possible Influential Factors: N/A.

The past couple of weeks have been sad. Work is stressful as my-coworker will be let go soon, my best friend's father passed away and he is stressed out. Things have been getting back into the swing of normal life. For at least three weeks there have been no incidents. No retaliation has come from my "guest", and I know he has bounced back is doing better. That has weighed heavily on my mind, but I know his path as I have played my part.

This week though began some unusual and familiar routines again. Twice this week I awoke around 2:00am and both time to here the faint and familiar sound of the high pitched noise that indicates they are around.
Both times I ignored it as I was to tired and really wasn't sure. However, Thursday night May 1st I happened to wake up to use the bathroom at that time around 2:00 am and sure enough the noise started, but louder and it continued on for about 4 minutes until it stopped. I had to force myself to go to sleep as I was concerned. My aunt made no mention during the day so I pushed it back to the back of my head.

However today I had some time with my aunt, and she told me she was worried. She says her mother came last night. Before she went on I said "Was it around 4:15 in the morning?". She just said yes and I told her that was not the spirit of her mother..... When  I asked about the previous nites, she did say around 2:00am she heard that familiar sound, but didn't want to say anything because I was so tired and nothing happened.... it was just that noise.

Hopefully it continues to stay quiet.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry. Seems they took a break from me and went back to you. I hope it's quick and they leave you alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to hear that. I too have felt my visitor/s lately... bleeding scar and bruises on my arm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eva, hope your doing okay. Haven't talked to you in a while.

    ReplyDelete