Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Eyes Wide Open and being in Two Places at Once????

Date: July 16th 2014
Type: CE3, CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:00am-2:20am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00am (Aunt), 1:30am (Myself), Unknown (Transit)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sick (Aunt)/Depressed, Tired, Stressed (Myself)/Calm, Angry (Bum)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sick (Aunt)/Depressed, Tired, Stressed, Sick (Myself)/Calm, Angry (bum)
Odd occurrences before: Incident previous days.
Odd occurrences after: None
Possible Influential Factors:  Negative/Malign influence from Transit.

As I went to bed of course I was in a bad mood. The jerk is still here, and I am exhausted from my day. Taking care of my aunt most of the night and not resting before work. I finally fell asleep around 1:30pm.

Of course the mental scenario started. I was in my home but it was raining outside. I went about my day getting up, I made breakfast for myself which was a bowl of cereal. After that I went outside to the backyard to sweep. As I was sweeping I realized that this was not real. "Why would I sweep if it was raining?" I asked myself. Immediately the rain stopped. That is when I got scarred because they were observing me from somewhere. I started to make my way back in the house. I noticed that when I looked up to the sky it was like a dimly lit warehouse... "although" this was a mental scenario it was a mock up literally. When I go inside I went to my aunt's room. She was asleep and it was 2:15am. Her eyes opened up as I got close and I went and shake her. I told her to "wake up can call....". That is when they walked in behind me. I stood still without turning back.

This is where it seems very weird. The room began to fade and my vision began to blur and refocus. When that was done I was in my room wide awake with my eyes open. I felt like I was standing one minuet then put back in my sleep position. The odd thing is my eyes where already open. I got up and check on my aunt and she was asleep. The clock confirmed it was 2:20am.

No comments:

Post a Comment