Sunday, July 13, 2014

They came in a Group of Three

Date: July 13th 2014
Type: CE3, CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:00am-4:45am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00am (Aunt), 1:30am (Myself/Ex 2), 1:45am (Guest), 1:00am (Transit)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sick (Aunt)/Depressed, Tired, Stressed (Myself)/Depressed (Ex 2)/Tired(Guest)/Calm, Angry (Bum)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sick (Aunt)/Depressed, Tired, Stressed, Sick (Myself)/Depressed (Ex2)/OK(Guest)/Calm, Angry (bum)
Odd occurrences before: Incident previous night with Aunt and I..
Odd occurrences after: Signal interference with TV and Radio in aunt's room.
Possible Influential Factors: Full Moon, Stress, Negative/Malign influence from Transit.

As stated, majority of stresses are my aunt health and the bum of a friend who is staying here temporarily. My aunts health is difficult, but he has switched to an angry calm.... which is most dangerous.
Other than that things have been stressful.

Last night my guest who keeps the peace was here playing his games in the kitchen until 1:45am. He went to the living room to sleep. Myself and my Ex stayed in my room watching a movie until 1:30am. I was tried and wanted to go to sleep. I had put my aunt to bed earlier around 12:00am. I stayed with her and held her hand for a bit until she feel asleep. The bum locked himself in the other room since 7:00pm. Everything was normal until around 3:15am when My Ex  woke me up and said my aunt was yelling for me. I ran to see what was a matter. She was panicking and saying her legs were hurting. I adjusted her to make her feel comfortable. As I was doing this she was complaining about her leg and that three of them were here. Between her complaining about her leg she basically stated "A few minutes ago... three of them came in the room... they wanted to take her. There were three of them. White. They were here. I told them to go. Not to hurt you." As I was making sure she was okay and cleaning things up, I reminded her that there is no bargaining with them. We can only resist.

I did my best to calm her and just told her if they come again to yell her head of. As I finished around 3:30 am in here room I noticed a weird sound outside. It was a whining whoosh that sound like something was leaving. A few second after it departed, the crickets began chirping. I didn't realize that it was completely quiet until they started. I went back to bed. At 4:15am my ex woke me up as I was having an incident. I was asleep, my hand was against the wall. I was seeing something latch on to my hand an attempt to pull me. I was struggling with it in my sleep. My hand felt funny, much like my side did from the night before. I did mention anything, but said thank you and went back to sleep. At 4:45am my ex experienced one of the paralysis episodes himself... and started "mawing". I quickly woke him up. He said that he couldn't move and got scarred since he was awake. After that he went back to sleep. I sat up for about 30 min in the dark watching and waiting until I passed out.

I asked my guest if he was up and about around 3:00am. He told me he went to sleep and was snoring. The bum, I am not asking anything. I do not trust him and anything he says is dubious at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment