Friday, July 11, 2014

Stressed Out and Sick

Date: July 11th 2014
Type: CE3, CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:30am-4:15am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 11:30pm (Aunt/Transit/Guest), 2:30am (Myself)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sick (Aunt)/Depressed, Tired, Stressed (Myself)/Tired(Guest)/Annoyed (bum)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sick (Aunt)/Depressed, Tired, Stressed, Sick (Myself)/Tired(Guest)/Unknown (bum)
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Full Moon, Stress, Negative/Malign influence from Transit.


I have been under alot of stress lately due to the bum "vet". He has been disruptive and abusive, an alcoholic and a drug addict. My supposed "friend" of some 15+ years turns out to be another individual who is a malignant person in my life. Since his arrival here things have been somewhat calm. He has seen them, but because of his mental state and vices . . . . all claims are dubious at best.

Early this morning I had a very odd dream/scenario. It was a sequel to a previous dream. That one, my aunt had told me "they" were showing up. She told me next time they come to please try and hurry so I could believe her. In the dream I told her "Why would you say that? we already know it's true". I believe this "dream" is a scenario they were running previous months ago.
The new dream had me in my room reading, I heard her scream and I ran to the kitchen. She was sitting in the chair and yelling "It is here". I looked around and saw nothing, but then she said it was behind me and I talked it. It was like a pillar of cloth with something inside it. She started panicking as I began to get tangled.
As it touched me I felt slowed. The being inside tried to touch my side in which I felt a low pain, but I said "I banish you with all the forces of good at my side". Incidentally as I said that, my friend here work me up. He said I was mumbling.

At first I thanked him (another friend), and tried to calm down and rationalize what had happened. I was gonna chalk it up to just a bizarre dream, but I looked at the time and it was 4:15am. For some reason I got up and ran to my aunt's room. Sure enough she was panicking. She said something came into her room about 15 minutes ago, it was tall and white.... she thought perhaps it was her mother's spirit. However, she kept saying "they" and "my  mother", "they want me to come", "it wasn't my mother", "what's going on" etc.
I calmed her down and it seems she thought it was my grandmother spirit, but knew it wasn't. Although it attempted to appear as something familiar she was seeing it what it was really was.
The thing that confirms it was "them" is that we both had an incident at the same time. Apparently they ran a scenario on me while observing her, and most likely she was in the scenario as well.

All this stress and now this. This is a really bad year for me in the social department.

No comments:

Post a Comment