Thursday, September 4, 2014

Aunt's and Myself "Update"

Date: 9/3/ 2014
Type: N/A
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: N/A
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: N/A
State of Mind After: N/A
Odd occurrences before: N/A
Odd occurrences after: N/A
Possible Influential Factors: N/A

Well some good news. My aunt is back from the Hospital. Shortly after my last update my aunt was hospitalized. It was bad... between claims of Renal Failure to Pyloric Stenosis... all from complications of a Hematoma in hr leg. She is doing better in increments and is at least back home.

Things have been relatively quiet. They have been leaving me alone for the most part. No bothering of my aunt either which is a good sign. I am assuming with all the nonsense and such they find it too complicated to monitor us closely. I also think perhaps they found the transit that was kicked out recently a better target for their experiments.

Myself I am trying to focus at the task at hand.... keep things stable and work.... keep my aunt healthy and work. I will report if anything comes up, thee have been some interesting things media wise on the greater subject at hand that I will continue to research..

No comments:

Post a Comment