Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Interaction With Them and OBE

Date: 11/30/2014
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:00am-4:30am (Me/Aunt)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:30am (Me)/ 12:45am (Aunt)/ 1:45am (Whyl)
State of Mind Before: Sad, Depressed, Tired, mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Mental Exhausted, Depressed, Sad (Me)/Sad, Depressed (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Prior incidents
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: 2 Day Pattern for past week.....

Sunday was a usual day of me taking care of my aunt. The weather was drizzly for the most part.
It was a very lethargic day for both of us. I attended to what I could. Took some small naps and
knocked out for a couple of hours. It was a very draining, but slow day. The previous events
seemed to be out of our mindset, as her medical issues take much of the attention. She was in pain
in the evening and I did my best to help. Around midnight it was really bad. I stayed up and made
sure she was relaxed and calm, and she fell asleep around 12:45am. I stayed up a bit later to make
sure everything was okay. My guest stayed up as well finishing up his game. He went to sleep around 1:45am, I said good night earlier around 1:30. I was exhausted and went to bed, however since the previous night events. I was on alert...but tired. I slept with my weapon just in case.

As I was drifting off to sleep there was a lot of little noises, mostly from the outside. I wasn't 100% it
was my guest as he went to bed around 1:45am. I know this because he turned off the kitchen light. Sadly I
been trying to dismiss most things... like just telling myself "its a cat" or "the house settling".
Anyway I slept with my weapon and drifted off to sleep.

I was having a dream I think, but somewhere it was interrupted and I awoke in my room. All sound was off.
It was just feeling and "thought". So I assumed it was a dream still. I looked at the clock and it
was 3:00 a.m., I was still asleep on the floor but I was awake and up. Then some white blue light appeared on the side of the house. I ran to my aunt's room to see if she was okay. I had my wooden stick with me
and felt that they were here. My aunt was crying but asleep. I tried to talk to her to walk her.
"Saying it 2:00am, no 3:00am. Wake up the light is here.". I turned around to see if there was anything in either doorway. When I looked at the closet mirror in her room, I noticed my reflection was not there. The light was outside the house. So I told my aunt "Don't worry I will be back, let me fix this". I ran instinctively back to my room and lay back down to where "I was asleep".

When I did I was already in a dream in progress. I went to my laptop and started searching for something.
That is when poor imitation of my family came in the room. They were pale and did not look right.
It was very sloppy as you could tell they were "fake". One of the fake one said "There you are. We have
been looking all over for you. Where have you been". I just replied "I was busy. I need to take care
of my aunt". Then one of the other fake ones said "That is what we need to discuss. It is time for us
to **take her** and care for her. It is time to let go. You should **come with us*** now". That is when
I turned to them and said with extreme emotion "How stupid do you think I am. This is a poor excuse for
a facade and your double meanings are so obvious. This is my Dominion. This all falls on me. I know
what you mean. I am denied what I want. Now get OUTTTTT!!!!". At this point there was a gale
tempest of winds emanating from me. They all just stood there looking it me. Just observing,
not saying a word. There eyes changed to complete black. Then everything faded as the winds picked up
further and all went white.

I woke up..there was a slight humming and ringing in my ear. It was 4:15am. I was bothered by what
I figured was a dream. She did not call out so I assumed it was something else making that noise.
I felt both mentally exhausted and very very very sad. I cried myself back to sleep.

In the morning when I woke up I asked her is she was okay. She was in physical pain as usual,
but said she had trouble sleeping. There was noises, both inside and outside the house.
She said around 3:00am there was light oustide the house. She was to scared to scream but
instead closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep, but whimpering. I asked her if I came into
her room last night around that time... she said no. I remember the events vividly and tried to figure out
what happened.

One thing that sticks out is the OBE. There are very rare occassions I have slight OBEs.
I never go far and they usually involve me waking up and going back to sleep. I would not count them as full experiences, as I do not travel as far as my knowledge. In this instance however, the fact that I was in a muffled state, observed my aunt, saw no reflection in the mirror, and then lay back down unto myself seems to describe some common OBE traits. Especially since I was lucid and wander to and from my aunt's room. Seeing things I did not know.

The other things that does bother me is the whole "Dream Part" with them. Now, in the
communication with my aunt.. "words" are sometimes not translated properly. Like the "thought
of giving" is just "gift". Like with the hybrid this meant "it was my responsibility" aka
"he was a gift" to be cared for. The whole "Take her and care for her" too was odd. They have
been saying that to my aunt... and she is frightened that they will "Take her". Likewise which
bothers me is their directive to "come with them" has been hinted on several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment