Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Daytime Visit...and area of lethargy

Date: 12/2/2014
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:00pm (Aunt), 3:08pm (Me)
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Sad, Depressed, Tired, Mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Mental Exhausted, Depressed, Sad, Sleepy (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Sleepy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: Sleepy.
Possible Influential Factors: 2 Day Pattern for past week, guest room door open.

It was a rainy day today in Los Angeles, some areas were windy. This morning I left for work and did not close my bedroom door. Everything was normal. Around 12:30 pm my manager said because work was slow I would be let go early. Around 2:30 pm I left work and arrived home around 3:00pm. When I arrived
it felt creepy in the house, my hairs were standing up. I dismissed this as the cold as it was raining. For a moment when I open the door I thought I saw something tall and white. It was a split second... and it was gone. Tired I just went in and checked on my aunt. She was asleep and the TV was on. I went to the kitchen
attempted to go online, but was unable to connect to the program I needed. The door to my room was closed, I was apprehensive but went in and checked things out. Bored, I went to sleep and did not wake up till around 5:30pm. Funny thing I felt unusually tired.

As for my aunt, it was a typical day for her. Around 2:00pm she says that it got windy and she hear a strange noise in the guest room (seems to be center of activity). It sound like the windows was open in there and was blowing things around. The window in there is closed and there are no blind to rattle. She then said she heard footsteps and then saw three tall white greys walk by the door. One stopped to look in to her room and she screamed. It then continued to follow the others and proceed toward the kitchen and my room. She heard my door close. She put on the TV and started praying and eventually passed out.

I found this out only a few minutes ago as I put her to bed. She was very frightened. When I awoke at 5:30pm she did mentioned the wind in the other room and wanted me to check the house. I checked around, but there was nothing unusual of note. I thought she meant that something fell. She didn't want to mention the whole thing because she wasn't sure... and was scared. The thing is I had a feeling something was a miss and
asked. I asked my guest to make sure the door remains close when he is gone. Although I have no idea if it is a factor.... but when that door is fully closed... less things happen.

I am worried for her as there is nothing I can do. She has enough medical issues now as it is. This increased activity is not good. Then there is the fact that they seemed to be toying with me too. Especially noting some difference in me.

3 comments:

  1. I wont say my name to keep myself anonymous from this site.... they are amoung us as a matter of fact this site is being conroled by them love and stay true to your inner spirit nothing can control u unless you give in....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt that "they" are controlling the website. They are far more advanced then simply controlling a technology that is prehistoric to them. However, Conclave will prevail in this... much love to you and your aunt.

      Delete
  2. I meant that they cause a momentary disruption. Interference like with radio frequency, electronics, etc. That does happen when they are around, fluctuations in the energy currents, the lights will momentarily dim or increase slightly. Figure thy were doing that too... as the DSL went down.
    One of those issues were you connected to the net yet not.

    ReplyDelete