Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Hybrid Feild Trip

Date: 12/9/2014
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:00am (Aunt)/1:00am-5:30ampm (Me)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 10:30pm (Aunt, Guest)/11:00pm (Me)
State of Mind Before: Sad, Depressed, Tired, Mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Mental Exhausted, Depressed, Sad, Sleepy (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Sleepy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: Sleepy.
Possible Influential Factors: None.


Everyone went to bed early tonight. I put my aunt to be by 10:30pm, my guest turned in around 10:00pm, and I myself feel asleep by 11:00pm. This was understandable as we were all up rather early in the morning around 4:00am. My guest had to leave work at that time and my aunt was in pain and need changing. The rest of the day was uneventful and normal.

When I went to bed I was just mentally, physically, and emotionally tired. As I started to drift off to sleep, I noticed that the illumination in my room was off. Recently I changed Blue Light I have to a Himalayan Salt Lamp. The light emanating from it is a soft orange glow. I have several phosphorescent green items as well, which do not alter the overall lighting. Lastly there is the LED from the modem which is green and provides some level of illumination, but nothing significant. I noticed that the other side of the room, away from the orange light the rest of the room was in a blue light. I looked back at my lamp and the area around it was orange, but the rest of the room was in a blue light. The Modem area was green, but like the lamp
gave way to blue. The bathroom area was dark, and when I looked at my phosphorescent object they seemed to be operating as normal save for the crystal. I have a piece of quartz crystal that I modified with some paint. It actually flashed briefly. Some light struck it, but the source was unknown. The angle which I would have seen it flash would lead me to suggest that the light can from the window area near my lamp. It was brief and I wasn't asleep. At the same time I was questioning in my head about the lights I was communicated to with the following statement. "We are coming. I am bringing them". What flashed in my mind was several images. One of who was talking to me a "grey" and who he was bringing "group of hybrids". I tried to ignore it, dismiss it and when to sleep. Yet before I went to sleep I unknowingly got up ran to the bedroom door and locked it and lay down. I say unknowingly, because I remember doing both...laying down and going to sleep but also running to the door and locking it. I am 100% sure about just falling
asleep, but I do remember being wide awake also and locking the down quickly clutching my weapon as usual.

My aunt says around 3:00am a group of tall human-like beings came in her room They were people, but not people. Kind of off. Wispy blonde hair. They wore robes of blue and white. There was a group of them. They walked up to her and were very curious. Looking around the room at things with curiosity. They also
examined her and asked her questions and made the following comments:

-Your mother and father are not hear anymore, are they?
-You live her with Michael and his friend.
-Why do you have all these scars on you leg?
-Why are your legs broken?
-What happened to you leg?
-Where did the bruise come from?
-Your sister is gone.
-Why are you so sad?
-Michael is very nice and very intelligent.
-Michael is more than what he is.
-Why won't you come with us?

She attempted to call out. I head her, but I was busy talking to someone. I was half asleep, I head her call my name but I was have my own conversations. As to what I was talking about and to whom, I do not know. I just know I was very tired and not tense, just "relaxed". I myself woke up around 5:30am wide awake, as if I didn't sleep. I was completely sore. I was very very sad. I did not know why. I was also really really sore. I lay there for more than an hour not moving or caring, I just felt so empty and trying to process something. However that thoughts eluded me. I finally manged to become responsive to myself as I had to get going to work and do my daily routine. However, it literally took a lot of convincing on my part.
When my guest knocked at my door, I found it was locked. I knew I didn't lock yet... I remember locking it I think.... When I got with my aunt... I wished her a happy birthday and she told me people came last night. She related to me what had happened, the beings in the blue robes, how they look and acted. I told  her "they were hybrids and they were on a group trip, and I was busy talking to some of them too". That part just came out. I knew I was in a conversation, but I said it very nonchalantly.

A few big things are bothering me. One my continual habit of trying to dismiss what is happening. Two there seems to be a disconnect between mind and body, in other words it is if two different things are happening. (Body is acting on auto response and recording thing, while my mind and thought processes are elsewhere). The week before with the OBE and my body re-acting on it own according locking the door. This has me worried as I may have been compromised and more susceptible. At the same time, it also might be
my own doing... operating sub-routines and contingency protocols. I know that there is a biological separation of memory and thoughts. I am worried. What is concerning is the Hybrid's statement "I am more than what I am". As per my history... I believe they had tinkered with me. In my father's own insanity... It would be the reason he claimed I was not his.

No comments:

Post a Comment