Monday, December 22, 2014

Alien with Rings

Date: 12/17/2014 & 12/18/2014
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 9:30am (Myself)/3:15am (Aunt
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00pm (Aunt, Myself, Guest)
State of Mind Before: Sad, Depressed, Tired, Mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Mental Exhausted, Depressed, Sad, Sleepy (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Sleepy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: Sleepy and Exhausted.
Possible Influential Factors: None.


Last week my aunt fell anxious and was in pain. I had to stay home and take care of her. I called in work letting them know I would be late, but as the morning progressed I had to stay home.  After I briefly talked to my boss and checked on my aunt, I went to my room and lay down. I immediately knocked out.

I remember waking up dazed and partially paralyzed. I know something was wrong. I began banging the wall since that's all I could do. I tired calling out...but was trapped. A few moments I knocked out and awoke around 10:30 am. I did not mention this to my aunt and was bothered by this. The rest of the day I felt edgy and uncomfortable. I did my best to comfort my aunt and address her needs.

I soon dismissed what had happen in the morning. My guest was tired and so was I and we all went to bed.
Around 1:00am I woke up startled...got dressed and ran to my aunt's room. Nothing was amiss. My guest was snoring and she was asleep, the TV on. I figured it was the TV that made some type of noise.

Around 2:45 am I woke up again. I was wide awake. I lay there thinking why am I awake and tried to go back to sleep. I thought I heard my aunt, but suddenly very tired. I knocked out.
My aunt would tell me the next morning that she was woken up around 3:00am. Three tall beings, in white robes with some wispy blonde hair, came into her room. They stood there and pointed at her. She attempted to cal me. One of them had a red and blue crystalline ring. As she struggled to keep calm and tell them to go away, they went back to the bathroom area and vanished.

She is afraid and does not know why they are back. She has a feeling that they want to TAKE her.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no. I often wonder when I read what is going on in your life that mine just seems boring and uneventful. I wonder if your Aunt did go with them? would they help her with her health? and maybe she could return?
    Anyhow.. wishing you a better NY...

    ReplyDelete