Saturday, January 3, 2015

Four Days of Observationa and Pranks.....

Date: 12/22/2014, 12/23/2014, 12/24/2014, and 12/31/2014
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: See individual entry dates
Attempted Time of Sleep: See individual entry dates
State of Mind Before: Sad, Depressed, Tired, Mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Mental Exhausted, Depressed, Sad, Sleepy (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Sleepy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: Sleepy and Exhausted.
Possible Influential Factors: None.


12/22/2014
Sunday night we went to bed as usual. I was a bit apprehensive, so i had trouble going to sleep.
I admit it is the holidays and a year since my heart was broken while giving someone a chance. I honestly try not to think about that, knowing that the person is in a better place and hope they can do well. The family situation hurts as their is a lot of issues and the threat of losing my job is always one my mind. I put my aunt to bed around 12am and I tried to unwind a sleep at the same time. I didn't fall asleep until 1am, but at 12:45am as I was falling asleep I woke up instantly with the feeling "we are here". It came out of the blue. I did a walk of the house, turned of my aunt's TV and went to bed.


Around 3am a shadowy figure appeared in my aunt's room she tried calling out to me, but I was exhausted and fast asleep. She says the figure was tall and the same height as "them". No distinct details. Unknown if this was them or a ghostly entity.

12/23/2014
I had trouble going asleep again. Holiday depression is sinking in majorly. Doing my best to distract myself and count of the positive things in my life. I honestly feel so lost and alone, the pressure is too much for me... but I am going on. I feel honestly that the world is against me... the stupid "life tax" ... aka affordable care act penalty I have to pay... my job is in danger due to budget cuts and mergers again.... taxes are due... we are having major issues with medical bills and the unbelievable mistakes they keep making (Medical insurance is a SCAM!). All this is racing through my mind and I am trying to go to sleep so I can get through the next day. Again I put my aunt to bed around 12:00 am... and I am crying myself to sleep. Around 12:50am I am finally able to relax......and feel myself falling asleep. Around 1:00am I jump out again out of bed because I "feel" they are here.... and I hear a distant "Hello" in a weird high pitched way as before. This was an audio sound. I quickly went through the house and went into my aunt's room. She was sleep. I stood guard over here for an hour. During that time there were a number of very odd noises in the kitchen and my room. From 1:00am to 2:00 am... there was odd thumping on the walls.. cabinet doors open and closing both in the kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. My aunt woke up around 1:30am because of the noises and saw me in her room with my weapon staring at her doors..making sure nothing was coming through. I had to "shhh" her becuase she started talking and I quietly told her what was happening. She head the noises as well and thought my guest was home.... but that was not the case. When the noises stopped after awhile I did a sweep of the house. She was scared and would not go to sleep. I on the other no linger felt their presence and went back to bed.... out of exhaustion both mentally and physically.

12/24/2014
Christmas Eve I came home from work, had a small usual dinner and read my book and didn't celebrate the holidays. My aunt was sick and well.... my friends have their families. So as usual left alone. No biggy since I loathe..... this holiday and was really angry-depressed. I was already cranky from last night because of sleep and not the intrusion. I put it out of my mind as best as possible.... since the day-to-day issue are more important. Around 10:50pm I started to experience some issue with the internet... it kept dropping. It was acting slow... I figured it was just bandwidth issue because many people are home since it was holiday. However at 11:00pm my aunt screamed as two "visitors" popped in and were seen in her bathroom. At this time my internet stopped all together. She did not say it was them.... but I felt their presence. When I arrived in the room she had told me what happened.... this was a simultaneous event. I felt their presence, the net died out, and she screamed.  No she screamed in the sense she wanted me there "like asking for coffee"... so the scream was not indicative. This is the third time that there has been some "electrical interference" with the net when they have shown up.
My resolution since they are bothering her so much was to give up my salt crystal lamp and put it in her room.

12/31/2014
It has been a good six days since anything has bothered my aunt. She has been sleeping better since I put the salt lamp in her room. The day has been usual as the week as well. I am still experience the holiday depression compounded with the thoughts above. Around 10:45pm due to the fact I do not wanna be awake... I start to put my aunt to bed. At 11:00am we hear the same "hello" sound from 12/24/2014.
There are people having parties... I can hear the other individuals on the block celebrating and having there music and festivities playing. There are fireworks and gun-fire going off from the "MEXICANS" and "ILLEGALS" as usual. No Cops as well since they never do anything. I digress.... I am ranting about other stuff and apologize as I am not getting to the point. As you can tell I am "upset".

Well the "Hello" was very distinct. I told her to ignore it. We went to bed. I fell asleep before midnight, but she and I heard distinct pounding around the house and cabinets opening and closing in the kitchen. She said through the night there was banging on the outside of her wall and on the roof. It was distinct from all the noise that was going on from New Year's Eve. However, nothing showed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment