Sunday, January 18, 2015

Ghost in the Bathroom

Date: 1/10/2015
Type: Apparition
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 8:30pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Sad, Depressed, Tired, Mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Mental Exhausted, Depressed, Sad, Sleepy (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Sleepy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: None.

Normal day, was very tired. Feed my aunt and I decided to relax and play a video game. Around  
8:30pm I could hear my aunt having some sort of conversation. At first I thought she was just simply talking to the TV, but when i noticed she was asking question..... I got up and ran to the room. I had an eerie feeling as I got there.

Apparently while she was watching TV, a face was starting to come into view. Something was slowly manifesting the bathroom. Unfortunately she never described what type of face, just that there was a humanoid that was slowly coming into view.... but disappeared as soon as I came in.

I did scold her about that. She shouldn't be engaging with things we don't know "what" they are. As it is she cries out for help when she is in pain. I told her to stop doing that because things do hear her. Since there were no other anomalies associated with the usual going ons, I am classifying this under a ghost event.

No comments:

Post a Comment