Sunday, January 18, 2015

Firetruck

Date: 1/14/2015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 1:00am (me), 2:00am (me), 3:15am (me)\3:15am (aunt)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:45am (me)\11:45pm (aunt)\11:45pm (guest)\
State of Mind Before: Very Sad, Depressed, Tired, Mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Mental Exhausted, Depressed, Sad, Sleepy (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Sleepy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Odd noises, Thoughts of "We are Coming"
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: None.


The evening was stressful. I didn't feel well. At the end of the day I end up with a falt tire.I had to quickly change it and then go get if replaced. Luckily the flat happened as soon as I got home. My aunt said nothing unusual had happened and she was just listless. I gave her dinner and went to my room to try to relax. My guest showed up and bought me dinner. We watched a movie, while my aunt watched
another one he bought over. I put my aunt to bed around 11:30pm. My guest went to sleep around 11:45pm.

I stayed up for a bit to settle down. While I was on the computer, it felt like my hair was being brushed against. This happened several times. As I tried to go to sleep there was some weird noises around the outsideof my room. The electricity in the room was giving a bad feedback too. I went to sleep around 12:45pm finally, but scared. Around 2:00am I woke up. I was very bothered and felt that "they were here.
I dismissed it and tried to go to sleep, I was exhausted, sad, lonely and depressed. I tried to think of a pleasant thought.

I had some odd dreams. It was episodic in nature as if someone was trying to keep me preoccupied. During the last stage of these dreams "They" showed themselves which made me angry as "I stated why are you wasting my time, something more productive could be done. I am leaving". I woke up. I felt a bit surprised and startled again. I was going to go back to sleep but I looked at the clock and it was 3:30am. At that time my aunt cried out. I got dressed used the washroom and went to her. She claims that two "visitors" dressed
in black robes came. One beckoned her to come as "we are taking you". The other pulled back blanked and attempted to pick her up. it noticed she was in pain when trying to be moved. It paused. That's when she started calling out. As soon as they hear me. They disappeared. My aunt was shaken... and so was I. I stayed up and waited. There were some odd sounds from the NE area of the block as if something was moving away. The only other thing my aunt noted that was off was the "Fire Truck" that came around
2:30am. I've mentioned this before. Sometime both of us her a firetruck that arrives
at the house outside on Opal st. The odd thing is.... we never hear it leave. Sometime it is a Fire
truck and sometimes i is a Rig. I believe that is a strong "suggestion" they have done.
I know my grandfather and grandmother mentioned that too. Odd how no wonder ever asked "Why".

3 comments:

  1. Do you mean that the Fire Truck was not real? Just somekind of Illusion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it. Almost a distraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like there are certain "suggested" sounds that they use at times. Firetruck is one of them. Sounds like a fire truck, not the sirens but the heavy motor driving. It is something my aunt seems to recall rather often before something happens. I have also heard it too. I have a theory that perhaps they do use some distracting noises as cover. Something not out of place.

    ReplyDelete