Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tag I am It 2x

Date: 1/192015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 9:30pm and 2:30am (me)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 9:30pm and 2:30am (me)\12:00am (aunt)\12:00am (Guest )
State of Mind Before: Very Sad, Depressed, Tired, Mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Mental Exhausted, Depressed, Sad, Sleepy (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Sleepy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Odd noises, Thoughts about their Methods
Odd occurrences after: Noises.
Possible Influential Factors: None.

Came home from work. Was very tired and dehydrated. I feed my aunt as usual and tended to her needs. I felt sleepy so I went to bed around 8pm. I feel drained.

During the time I tried to sleep, it seems I was dreaming. However it did not seem right. The dreams were more like scenarios, however I kept fading in and out. It was between these dreams and being in  my room paralyzed. Something else was in the room as well during the time I was paralyzed.
They were "communicating", I don't know if there were two or if it was just broadcasting to someone else. I couldn't move, but kept struggling and attempting to call out for someone to assist me. This whole time I was experiencing a headache. The dreams were a series of scenarios, going over interpersonal relationships
of the people I knew in my life and family. I was not very cooperative, especially
when the majority of the people encountered in the dreams were individuals whom I view negatively .

I finally woke up about 9:45pm. I felt very sick and anxious. Around 10:00pm, my guest came home. I stayed up with him until 12:00am, put my aunt to bed. I hesitantly went to bed around 1:00am. Right before I feel asleep I noticed a white line near the ceiling by the window. It was a solid white line about a foot tall, about an inch thick. It was there for two seconds. I slept with my weapon. Scared I was going over and analyzing the methodology of my encounters:1) Physical, 2) Shadows, 3) Beings of Lights, and 4) Apparitions. What is the pattern?

Around 2:30am I awoke to a strange sound. I was feeling anxious as I woke, but their noise was going on.
Dogs were barking through out the neighborhood. There was a chopping sound like a military helicopter, but was small and sound like an "empty trashcran with wheels". It was very loud and all the dogs in the neighborhood were barking. It started from down the block and passed us and stopped at the intersection.
It was very loud and was not a car or a person dragging something. It sounded as if it was above us.
Although the noise had stopped the dogs continued to bark as if something kept moving through the
area. It faded as the dog barking continued going west. I got up and checked with my aunt. She was awakened by it as well. My guest was snoring through it. Reluctantly went to sleep.

Date: 1/20/2015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:45am (me)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 8:30pm and 2:30am (me)\12:00am (aunt)\12:00am (Guest )
State of Mind Before: Very Sad, Depressed, Tired, Mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)State of Mind After: Mental Exhausted, Depressed, Sad, Sleepy (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Sleepy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Odd noises, Thoughts of "We are Coming"
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Previous night, almost New Moon.

Same thing as night before, but feeling ill and stomach hurts. Fell asleep again at 8pm woke up at 10:45pm. Guest came home. Odd that this is a routine? Put my aunt to bed around 11:45pm. Same as night before, I go to be at 1:00am clutching weapon.

As previous night having dreams/mental scenarios dealing with family and people I knew. I do not cooperate. Was stuck in the room paralyzed, orange light this time and all sound was muffled. Tried to get up, but was
dizzy. Every time I made some progress, I woke back up in same position. Happened around 4 times, but was calm. 5th time I close my eyes and moved, made it to the door but it was buried under clothes. I knew this was not right, so I closed my eyes and forced the image of what should be there and managed to get through the door. Once I stepped into the hallway thing seemed normal. Two being were near the living room standing there. I rushed them. Before I got to hit them I woke up in my room.

It was 2:45am. I got up and went to go check on my aunt. I had to force myself and trick myself to ge up.
My first re-action was to go back to sleep, but then I thought "Need to go to bathroom" and I found myself
okay and wide awake. Went to check on aunt, she was wide awake. Apparently she heard someone walking around again. Something was outside, but also heard footsteps in the hallway and a "boom" around the time I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment