Thursday, March 12, 2015

Catching Up: Helicopters and Weird Scenarios.

Date: 2/9/2015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 12:30am -4:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:30am (me)\1:00am (Guest)\12:00am (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Tired, Mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Extremely Depressed, Sad (Me)/Sad, Depressed (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Window was open
Odd occurrences after: window was closed.
Possible Influential Factors: None.

My aunt was in pain so I put her to be around 12:00am. My guest was on the computer playing his games and would eventually go to bed around 1:00am. I felt very uneasy, mostly depressed about certain issues (varying from the situation with my aunt, my own self worth, and certain social issues). I thought nothing of this and tried to go to bed, I assumed I was uneasy because my mind weighed heavily on those issue.
As I was tossing and turning before I fell asleep... I thought "Why is my window open??? Did my aunt just call me" and I gently drifted off to sleep.


I knew I was having a  dream. I knew I had just fallen asleep and the dream was very 2-D in the sense it was very "normal" and scripted. I was at the mall with friends, it was made as if I was attending college. It was the evening and the group of people I was with was getting something to eat at the food court. The mall
was the Westfield by LAX, which was rather specific. As I walked through the mall there were several
"mannequins" that were off. I felt like I was walking in a circle as we passed the same types of stores every few intervals. The mannequins made me think of "greys" who were observering me through a windows, but my "friends" hurried me along every time I tried to stop. What odd at certain I saw myself through there eyes walking with my friends, then shaking me off as I returned to my POV.  As we sat down, we were discussing taking a trip up to the mountains to see some lights. Most of them were excited, but it sounded like an excuse for several members of the group to go an "make out". I was declining becuase that is not my thing, and was angry because there was one guy I liked who was parried with a girl. The female who tried to get me to go I plainly refused....if she was my friend she would know why. A certain 90% of the male population would say yes, but seems they forget about my special 10%. Since I refused they seemed dissapointed that I wasn't coming. I started to walk off... and lo and behold my best friend appeared and said he would
drive me to see the lights. I told him "Why do you wanna go and see that. You don't believe in that. Plus
they are all gonna go make out anyway". However, in all things I follow him. We get  to his car and  it suddenly became night and the road was foggy. He drove and I asked him were are we going. He just said rather blankly and out character "Alpha Centauri Tua Ceti". There was suddenly a bright light and I woke up in my room.

When I woke up in my room it was daytime. At first I panicked becuase it meant I overlspet and I missed work. However, I noticed that the room was not the typical layout I have. Everything was placed in a manner in a way I was thinking or re-doing. I knew I was still dreaming. Then several of the action figures started vibrating and shaking.. I thought, "Now they are manipulating plastic?". I knew something was wrong,
I grabbed my weapon and ran to my aunt's room, because she screamed. There was a figure standing in the door way. I quickly rushed it from behind and struck it with my weapon. It struggled for a few seconds as I slashed it.

My aunt screamed "You shouldn't have done that. More are going to come". I looked down and it was a medium size grey mannequin, made of cloth and styraphoam, covered in a sticky rubbery plastic. I told her "It's fake, look. It made out of styrafoam" As I took it apart I noticed inner head was made of a ball plastic wire with metal filaments. It was wrapped around something covered in white steel wool,
which contained a series of thin clockwork gears of gold/silver and some LEDs. I explained to her "See. They are using common materials that we known so we can't pinpoint them. This was made to be a disposable device. A decoy made of common materials".

At that point we heard the sounds of helicopters. I looked out the window and there was was a white helicopter with green Band and yellow Font on it. It read "Automated Aeronautic Aircraft USAF". I motioned to the pilot that I see him and he waved back. There was a series of other helicopters outside to flying in. Some of them were military and others were news choppers. I went outside to see what tey were looking at. There was a purple plastic-metalic craft flying erratically in the sky. At this point it looked really fake. It landed in the street and several troops came up. Again these appeared to be really bulky and toyish type troops like "legos". They gave me an option as to what to do. "Initially" I choose the option to attack, but the said "What???" The I changed to the second option was "Open Negotiations". Then they
seemed pleased. I then asked them for water, which i explained was a symbolic gesture of courtesy and  acceptance. They gave me a crystal bowl of water. They were surpised when I used my water to splash and crack it on my face.

Apparently I woke up for real now. I noted the time, as it  was 2:30am. I thought I heard my aunt calling me, but I was distracted because I thought someone was at my bedroom door. The crack benethe the door showed someone moving away. I also heard an oscillating sound that was disharmonious with the fan noise, which made it distinct. What bothered me most was that the window was closed (as it should always be). I stayed awake for 20min trying to rationalize what had just happened. I did not fall asleep, but was in shock. I just lay there clutch my staff going over the events. When my radio alarm went off I snapped out of it.
I checked on my aunt as usual and did the normal routine. She let me know that she felt uneasy that night and did yell for me becuase there was a "helicopter" outside around 2:30am. I never told her what had happened.

When i got to work I noticed I was bleeding on the back of my right hand, minute as if the scab broke. There was a puncture mark as if an needle was inserted. All that time with my aunt and in the morning when I got ready there was nothing noticeable. There is a scar there as the wound did not heal. Another mysterious mark.

Things that standout that this wasn't a dream:1) The window being open and close: The window remains closed at all times because I afriad of "people" looking in. I clearly remember the window open and seeing the screen, which made me move out and sigh as if "not again". When I awoke at 2:30am. the window was in the close position. There is no reason why I would open the window. I make an effort to close it if a guest attempt to let the sunlight in the room.
2) -The Manaquins: Several times during the "scenario" there were "Grey Manaquins" which were clearly out of place.As it is I got feedback from them watching me...this seems to be more common now. Prolong exposure?
3) Factual Data: Alpha Centuari Tua Ceti. That is a real location. I heard it mentioned before and read about it in Science Fiction in regard to Babylon 5. However it is a non-relevant factoid that I do not focus on. It is odd since it was rather distinct and very out of place.
4) Non-realistic aspects: Lot of the items such as the guards, decoys, ship, were extremely fake. Either my brain was trying to put these into context I could understand (which makes no sense since I have seen many things), the image it were projecting was invalid data, or my subconscious was telling me that something was interfence by displaying something un-realistic. Another things was the inability to understand my orientation, like this was a scripted event.

No comments:

Post a Comment