Thursday, March 12, 2015

Catch-up: Summary of Febuary Events

Date: 2/1/2015-3/102015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: All Hours specifically 3:30pm, 8:30pm. and 10:30pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00am usually
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Tired, Mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Extremely Depressed, Sad, Sleepy (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Sleepy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Odd noises
Odd occurrences after: Noises.
Possible Influential Factors: None.

The reason why I stopped posting is twofold. 1) My aunts current health is fluctuating from bad/good days and I am struggling with dealing with it/maintaining our way of life and 2) I began to doubt her accounts.
The reason I began to doubt her accounts was because she alluded that the "being" acted like a ghost in some manner. Also she began saying it was my mother haunting her. The times I caught her saying it was "there" I never managed to catch it in time. I thought perhaps it was attention she craved. So I stopped blogging.

Part of me honestly stopped caring, there is too much on my plate and I feel I am gonna break. However, as usual I can compartmentalize and become pragmatic....aka going on auto-pilot. That helped to get through the day. As long as I am busy... I am okay. Being back in a more stable mindset and re-evaluated her occurrences as they were becoming more frequent. They would just show up and look and stare at her.... they pop out. Before my indecent on the 9th around 1030pm she was freaking out because one popped in .  I quickly went in the bathroom. Nothing was amiss, except for a strange electromagnetic field in the bathroom. It was localized at the center of the room about "2x3" feet in the air. As I passed my arm through it the hair and skin tingled. It lasted for two minutes. Only common electrical outlets are the lights, fan, and one wall socket. None that should cause the irregularity. I turned the attic light on, and through the fan nothing was amiss. I turned it off.

A few days later this happened again, but around 8:30pm and before she called I felt a presence in her room. It started to manifest, but quickly vanished when I ran. I examined the bathroom. This time the attic light was on. That switch was turned off from the other day and is obvious if it turned on. Why it was on is a mystery, as when i got home it was in the off position as usual.

I attempted to to clutter the bathroom and put things were it was appearing. I assumed it was a ghost since she started mentioning my mother,  for about a week the activity stopped. Then it showed up. This time my aunt said it had to maneuver around the items. Then disappeared. This happened around 3:30pm.

For the next couple of days it would appear on and off. Just for a few  seconds before vanishing. It was a "grey" type of being except shorter and full. It had four fingers and was sticky like rubber..not viscous but sticky. On two occasions I caught a glimpse of something solid in her room blocking the light as I ran past the bathroom to her room. So I knew for myself as well that this was something solid.

What topped thing off toward the end of the month, as she was discussing "them" with me she told me she wished she knew what they want. Instinctively I told her "Next time you see one, put your hands out wide open and make a gesture of palms out lowered. It is a welcoming sign." I said it rather nonchalantly, and thought to myself why did I know this and why would I advise that...it is completely out of character for me.A few days later around 9:30pm it should up. It put up it hand as if to wave. My aunt did the motioning I mentioned. It returned the gesture and disappeared. I heard my aunt talking and went to go see.... this time she wasn't; as scared but as in awe as if she was glad some progress was made. When she told me what she had done, I felt that I instructed to pass that on to here if she asked........

A week later there was in abduction incident with her because of that......

No comments:

Post a Comment