Thursday, March 12, 2015

Final Catch Up: Double Flight

Date: 3/6/2015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:00am-4:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:00am (Me)/12:00am (Aunt)/ 6:30am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sad, Mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Worried, Sleepy (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Sleepy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Seeing a being in the room around 9pm.
Odd occurrences after: Movement in the Hallway around 3:50am going toward my aunt's room.
Possible Influential Factors: None.

This is a twofold incident. I was sad because I felt hurt that my surrogate nephew wasn't able to stay over the weekend. It was okay with his mom and dad, but when his grandmother found out she insisted he come home right away.  My "best friends" mom knows about me, and even though she has always treated my kindly and respectfully she feels that I may turn her grandson too. I know she is mad that my best friend lives with me, but he is a dutiful son and I have always helped out with the family as an "adopted" brother. The fact that I know I will always be judged by the people closest around me does hurt. My aunt sometimes mentions it, but that was the first time his mom every uttered that. My surrogate nephew parents know I am not like that and I am a good influence. However that wounded me profoundly.that was about a week and I was barely getting over that.

However that day I took a shower early and decided to call it a night. When I got out of the shower and walked into my room. The beings that visit my aunt was standing by my bookcase in my room. It popped out quickly as I back into the bathroom and back into the room. It scared my a bit...but since I was sad... I just went to put my aunt to bed. Unfortunately do to a combination of sad and fear I could not fall asleep. I attempted to write an article concerning the "overall depression" issue and "feeling of helplessness" for the blog. I was reference self diagnostic test you can take to indicate the level and types of depression you may have and what to about it, However, during that self examination and research...it became personal. I decided to stop the article as it was leading to a conclusion that was not very positive. At that time it was around 2am and I forced myself to got o sleep.

My aunt.... she was wondering why I put her to bed early. She noted I went to the kitchen a couple of times for water. She watched TV, She heard me cry for a bit (I have no recollection) and also said I went to the restroom and threw up (no recollection). She fell asleep sometime before 1am. At 2am she awoke and stated my mother was in the room. My mother was taunting her. Then two of the being showed up. My aunt tried to tell them to go away and not too her. However, my mother's construct apparition spoke for them..They stated "you have something we want". "We are not going to hurt you. Come with us". My aunt told them "no" and said she had to stay here because of me. They replied "you will join him shortly. come with us". Next she remember laying on a metal table. On empty room it is really cold. Something with four fingers is touch her leg. Everytime she whimpers out don't touch me she stops. They note she is in pain to. They leave her for a while. She knows the places is what, and smells of burned something....but very cold.
She kept asking why and asking to got back to me. Everyone once in awhile she would get a response "Hes not far".

I wake up in a panicked stated, but quickly clutch my weapon. My throat is very is ver dry and I need water.
However something is wrong. I hear multiple footsteps in the hallway... there is no light from the kitchen or living room.I look at the time and it is 3:50am.. I stay there in my bed thinking of what to do. I starting thinking I am going to bed...I am so sleepy... but in reality getting up and getting dressed. It was already 4:05am when i was ready to go and check on my aunt. At that moment, my guest unlocked the front door and walked in carry a bunch of stuff, Turing on the living room light. It had a late shoot..... I came out got a drink of water...checked on my aunt. Nervously talked to him for awhile..... My aunt was groggy and seemed upset, I told her "I heard it too before he came in at 4:05am., they were in the hallway" She said they bought her back.....and put her to bed and disappeared...and she had told me her experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment