Monday, April 27, 2015

Shaking Doors and seems they are reminding me....

Date: 4/20/2015, 4/21/15
Type: Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:30am-3:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:00am (Me)/12:00am (Aunt)/11:00pm (guest_
State of Mind Before: Sad, Mental Exhaustion (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Worried (Me)/Sad, Depressed, Sleepy (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: None.

Things have slowed down alot. For some reason they are not showing up. As of 4/11/15 a new edition to the family is living with us, Sebastian Lewis.

Monday at 2:30am-3:00am my aunt claims that she saw me at this time dressed ready for work. She says I came in and told her "I have to go now. Bye Sebastian. Bye Nina" and disappeared. I was in my room coughing and was sick. It wasn't me, and she said someone was definitely in the room.

The next night, Tuesday, I felt uneasy and I was tired due to the coughing last night. I was trying to fall asleep, and around 2:00am I had that feeling and begun to hear that familiar sound. I tried drowning out of my head and kept thinking "Go away". At 2:30am my bedroom door started shaking really loud. It was only a few seconds, but was loud. When it stopped, I quickly got dressed and got my weapon and went to check my aunt and Sebastian. My aunt confirmed that she heard the door. Sebastian seemed confused. I secured the house. We have no idea what is was. My guest was sound asleep and heard nothing. I debugged the situation, it was not the wind.

1 comment:

  1. Who is this newest member of the family?

    I hope that you feel better!

    ReplyDelete